BY COCA-COLA #2 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavors, Caffeine.

• What is your go to brand of colas? Coke or Pepsi? Cokes ...49 Answers
  • Girls who choose Coca-cola or Pepsi? Coca-Cola® Classic ...27 Answers
  • You like Coke or Pepsi better? 244 Answers
Coca-Cola® Classic
  • "Coca cola is pretty good but I wouldn't suggest drinking this outside on a hot day you will get very dehydrated very fast." in 3 reviews
  • "I try not to overdrink them but every once in a while they are amazingly delicious..especially on a hot day at the lake when you are sweating off your makeup!!" in 1 review
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
This is such a guilty pleasure of mine. I don’t drink soda a lot, but when I do it usually is Coca Cola. It is much better than Pepsi in my opinion. I will continue to buy this product. It is also very affordable and often on sale.
Jennifer Q.
I’m not a fan of coke. It has a weird taste and quite frankly I feel like it gives me a headache the times I do drink it. I just don’t drink dark sodas and won’t ever reach for this unless someone else wants me to buy it for them
Kristen C.
This is a staple in our family on the holidays! It has a wonderful taste and a great flavor that everyone loves. Compared to other sodas such as Pepsi and Royal Crown, it has a much better taste and definitely isn’t as syrupy!
Kelsey S.
Clinton, MS
The best drink in the entire world. I’m addicted to coke. It always tastes delicious and refreshing. They also do a great job marketing and I appreciate the effort that goes into making their product look as good as it tastes!
Queen B.
Milwaukee, WI
There’s days I crave a nice cold coke... especially when I’m eating tacos. That combo will never get old. Usually though, I won’t drink coke. I gave coke 4 stars because I HATE the way it makes my teeth feel, dry almost. That grosses me out!
dana k.
West Babylon, NY
Ugh, where do I start? I just love this soda so much. It's the only soda I drink. Coca-Cola is the only drink that can quench my thirst and leaves me feeling refreshed. This soda goes great with lunch or dinner. I would totally recommend it to anyone who likes soda. It has the perfect amount of sweetness. In my opinion, drinking it over ice is the best ad it really brings out the flavor. I have nothing but good things to say about Coca-Cola!
Maggie T.
East Moriches, NY
Coke is a classic great soda. It is very sweet- but not too sweet. It tastes like a less sweet version of pepsi. It is refreshing and pairs well with basically all foods. Its SO cheap too. And you can buy it literally anywhere. I wish it was healthy, but its worth my cheat days!
Ella F.
This bottle has a lot of soda. The label is very red. I see this soda every party I go. It is at a good price range. It serves about 6 people in total. There is 140 calories in total. And it is very refreshing with ice.
Veronica H.
Hot Springs, AR
Delicious and refreshing. Coca - Cola is a staple in our home, and the favorite of all colas. It's "not to sweet" taste makes it the perfect drink for sipping or enjoying to wash down a meal. We can't live without it!
bryn❤️ S.
I love Coca-Cola, it has been my drink of choice for many years. My only issue is that it seems to be extremely more fizzy/carbonated than a lot of other drinks. A minor problem and will of course purchase again.
Nikki L.
Port coquitlam, British Columbia
You like Coke or Pepsi better?
Steph K.
Harrisburg , PA
Do you like Pepsi or Coke better?
Tyra B.
Aurora, Illinois
Would you choose Coke over a fresh cup of coffee in the morning?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Coke or pepsi?
Cathy V.
Fullerton , CA
Do you think the bottled soda or the canned soda has more carbonation?

Amazon