BY COCA-COLA #2 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavors, Caffeine.

• What is your go to brand of colas? Coke or Pepsi? Cokes ...49 Answers
  • Girls who choose Coca-cola or Pepsi? Coca-Cola® Classic ...27 Answers
  • You like Coke or Pepsi better? 244 Answers
Coca-Cola® Classic
  • "Coca cola is pretty good but I wouldn't suggest drinking this outside on a hot day you will get very dehydrated very fast." in 3 reviews
  • "I try not to overdrink them but every once in a while they are amazingly delicious..especially on a hot day at the lake when you are sweating off your makeup!!" in 1 review
Daniela T.
San Juan
I know is very bad for our body, but I absolutely love this soda, I don't know if the rumors are right that it has a little bit of cocaine in it but I really don't care because is damn good, and I do have to say that it is a little bit addicting this drink but if we drink it moderate is not that bad.
Susie K.
Starke, FL
Coca Cola Classic has always been a favorite of mine. To me there is not another soda that even compares to the flavor of a cold Coke. I sometimes even like to add a squirt of vanilla to mine but plain is wonderful as well. When asked to bring a drink to a get together I usually opt to bring Coke.
Jeannie B.
Carrollton, GA
Coca-Cola is the number soft drink for me. I have to have mine ice cold. It has the perfect amount of carbonation. Compared to Pepsi the Pepsi is more watery and flat tasting. The Coca-Cola sets my tastebuds off every time. I definitely recommend Coca-Cola to others. The only hard thing is once you start drinking them it is hard to stop. I try not to drink them all the time but; sometimes I just crave them.
dianna m.
I love regular Coca-Cola! I am honesty addicted to it. I buy a 2 liter bottle, every day (I don't drink it all myself, my kids drink too). I have a large plastic cup, that I FILL with ice and then add the Coca-Cola to it! Mmmm sooo good! If I purchase Coca-Cola other than at the grocery store, one of my favorites is McDonald's Coke! But Mexican Coca-Cola in a glass bottle is the best! LOL! I even named my Bassett Hound Coca! LOL!!
Brandy O.
Lansing
Coca-Cola is my absolute favorite carbonated beverage. Unlike some others, it is not too sweet. It has the right amount of flavor and fizz to make my taste buds happy. We all know that label and bottle. It has been around for decades! I buy it again and again and I recommend it to others.
Nico P.
Enfield
Purchased at: Walmart
Classic Coke is always a go-to for me when I don't know what I want to drink. I know I love it, so it's an easy product to fall back on. It even tastes good when it's flat and warm. I just wish it didn't have so much sugar and so many calories. If you've never had it, you should try it.
Daria K.
Currently drinking a can of this. It's my favorite soda go-to when eating burgers or hot dogs or anything else fast food. It's just so bad for you and has so much sugar- reason for the 4 stars. Otherwise, I think it tastes great and it's definitely cheap and sadly, I love it
Christopher C.
Pomona, NY
I've always been a huge huge fan and supporter of Coca-Cola I never liked Pepsi it was never my type of thing and I've never had any flavor from any other brand that could match Coca-Cola's in any shape way or form so if you like soda then you would just go with Coca-Cola there is no other option
Lauren🌻 B.
Charlotte, NC
Very guilty pleasure of mine.  This product pairs perfectly with a popcorn at the movies.  In addition, I love cooking with coke.  It goes well with a pork roast, ribs, or pulled pork in the crock pot.  Multi purpose use, great taste, and great price.
Kamish L.
Ball Ground, GA
Being from Atlanta I love Coca Cola. BUT it is very high in sugar and probably one of the worst soft drinks for you. If you have time check out a video on YouTube, I think it's called Coke is worse than battery acid or something of that nature. It will definitely make you think twice if you enjoy this soft drink daily. Don't get me wrong from time to time I will drink one- but I definitely make it my last choice.
Nikki L.
Port coquitlam, British Columbia
You like Coke or Pepsi better?
Steph K.
Harrisburg , PA
Do you like Pepsi or Coke better?
Tyra B.
Aurora, Illinois
Would you choose Coke over a fresh cup of coffee in the morning?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Coke or pepsi?
Cathy V.
Fullerton , CA
Do you think the bottled soda or the canned soda has more carbonation?

Amazon