BY COCA-COLA #2 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavors, Caffeine.

• What is your go to brand of colas? Coke or Pepsi? Cokes ...49 Answers
  • Girls who choose Coca-cola or Pepsi? Coca-Cola® Classic ...27 Answers
  • You like Coke or Pepsi better? 244 Answers
Coca-Cola® Classic
  • "Coca cola is pretty good but I wouldn't suggest drinking this outside on a hot day you will get very dehydrated very fast." in 3 reviews
  • "I try not to overdrink them but every once in a while they are amazingly delicious..especially on a hot day at the lake when you are sweating off your makeup!!" in 1 review
Wally H.
Coco-cola is the best beverage i have and that i buy everyone in my house drinks it and loves it. It brings good vibes when we drink it and it really tasty you could not go wrong with drinking coco-cola i really required everyone to try this in your spare time. Thank you
sarah l.
potomac
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I love Coca Cola it is my favorite drink since I was a child. The bright red packaging is super eye catching and you can find Coca Cola anywhere. I just wish the calories weren’t that much!! But other than that it tastes super good !!
Marquita S.
Richmond
Coca Cola taste great. It's good for a upset stomach and makes you feel better. It's very refreshing and quenches your thirst during a hot summer day. There is no room for improvement it is amazing as is. I would buy Coca Cola again because it's one of the best cola drinks.
Ashley G.
I really like this soda. It has a lot of sugar but I dont mind. If I can have it with everything I will
do it. The price is very cheap and you can find it anywhere but I usually bought it at Walmart.
Chloe H.
Tequesta, FL
Coca-Cola® Classic Where do I even begin?! Coca Cola has been my absolute favorite since I was a kid! A coke a day keeps me happy. I’m definitely addicted to it because I can’t get enough!
Emily D.
Huntington Pk, CA
Coca Cola is really good, but is also bad. It has a lot of sugar and caffeine. My mom is really addicted to it that if she doesn’t drinks coke in the whole day her head starts hurting she has to drink coca with a pill for the headache to go away.
Jessie B.
When I want a soft drink, this is the only one I reach for. I don’t drink a lot of soft drinks anymore but when I do, it’s only Coke. It’s my favorite on the market and I love the classic brand.
Deborah L.
Boyertown, PA
Ok, so who doesn't like a nice cold Coke on a hot Summer day! It's not sickeningly sweet like it's major competitor. It's what I order whenever I'm out or go to a fast food joint. And we always have at least one 12 pack around the house at all times. Many have tried to duplicate it, but in my opinion, no one has ever been able to do so, We LOVE Coke in our house!
Beatriz G.
chicago ridge, IL
A very classic drink! Great as a side for any meal. I just find that the fizziness can be too overwhelming for me at times and can sometimes leave a burning sensation in my throat? Not as bad as it sounds lol but it’s not my favorite feeling!
Monica R.
Alpharetta Ga
THIS STUFF IS MAGICAL. Having a bad day? drink a coke, this stuff always makes me feel better and I dont know why it is just something I constantly crave. However I do not buy soda or keep soda in my house as it really isn't good for you. For some reason the taste always differs whether it's in a bottle, can or from a fountain machine. Mcdonalds hands down has the best coke!
Nikki L.
Port coquitlam, British Columbia
You like Coke or Pepsi better?
Steph K.
Harrisburg , PA
Do you like Pepsi or Coke better?
Tyra B.
Aurora, Illinois
Would you choose Coke over a fresh cup of coffee in the morning?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Coke or pepsi?
Cathy V.
Fullerton , CA
Do you think the bottled soda or the canned soda has more carbonation?

Amazon