Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
1,963 reviews
This is a guilty pleasure of mine so I have to be sparing when drinking- But it's one of my favorite nostalgic drinks; reminds me of hot summertime's with this refreshing drink tingling my nose as I sipped, the winter coca cola bears, treats at the movies (I always crave it with a hot dog, popcorn, & candy). Good to use in brown sugar coating for a baked ham. Unfortunately, this is also good for household cleaning- which isn't good for the internal organs. I hate that because it's a great tasting drink.. it's also not good on the teeth (sugar). For those two reasons: I have to give it 3 stars, unfortunately. Based off price and flavor, I would've rathered a higher score.