BY COCA-COLA #3 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavors, Caffeine.

• What is your go to brand of colas? Coke or Pepsi? Cokes mine💕💕💕💕💕💕45 Answers
  • Girls who choose Coca-cola or Pepsi? Coca-Cola® Classic Pepsi® 26 Answers
  • You like Coke or Pepsi better? 241 Answers
Reviews (22058)
  • "Coca cola is pretty good but I wouldn't suggest drinking this outside on a hot day you will get very dehydrated very fast." in 3 reviews
  • "I try not to overdrink them but every once in a while they are amazingly delicious..especially on a hot day at the lake when you are sweating off your makeup!!" in 1 review
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
This is a guilty pleasure of mine so I have to be sparing when drinking- But it's one of my favorite nostalgic drinks; reminds me of hot summertime's with this refreshing drink tingling my nose as I sipped, the winter coca cola bears, treats at the movies (I always crave it with a hot dog, popcorn, & candy). Good to use in brown sugar coating for a baked ham. Unfortunately, this is also good for household cleaning- which isn't good for the internal organs. I hate that because it's a great tasting drink.. it's also not good on the teeth (sugar). For those two reasons: I have to give it 3 stars, unfortunately. Based off price and flavor, I would've rathered a higher score.
Pat H.
Houston
Have a Coke and a shiny penny! I love Coke cuz it gives you the invigorating push you need when you are down from the amazing amounts of sugar in it. Cops use it to get blood stains off the highway cuz it is that corrosive but I say bring it on! We all have to die someday! Need your toilet cleaned? Use Coke then if you get thirsty, drink the rest! What a great 2-purpose product! Wait, did I say only TWO purposes? There are many! Coke can get corrosion off your battery terminals, take water stains off porcelain, eat the rust off a rusty nail, and take the grease off a greasy pan while eating right through it! C'mon, you didn't need your intestines anyway. The delicious acids in this nationally beloved drink can clean glass and mirrors like a professional product does. You can polish old jewelry and even get grease stains on your driveway to come off with the corrosive acids found in Coke so think of all you can do with this wonderful product and go ahead, have a Coke and a smile!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
This and sprite are my go to pops. I cannot get on with diet sodas, so always buy “fat” options as I believe they taste much better. The new Coke Zero isn’t too bad.....but I prefer this fully loaded version.

Available in bottles, small, regular sized tins at just about anywhere you go to eat, watch a movie, shop or hang out. Tasty, thirst quenching and lovely ice cold!!

Will not switch to any other cheaper alternative....not worth it as they taste terrible!!!
Will stick to my favorite!
Vanessa L.
Panorama city, CA
Decades and decades of millions of celebrations 🎉 are dedicated to the great tease of this great drink.. how many of us remember the color, the smell and the flavor of our childhood?? Everything is captured in our memories and every time we drink coke , immediately we travel to all those beautiful moments that we spend with our families celebrating some great holidays and birthdays.. yes the refreshing tease of this holly drink that keep us wishing for another refreshing experience!!! Thank you coke cola .. you will be always in our fridges and minds..
Anna A.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This coke is AMAZING!!!! Coke is my favorite. If your looking for something healthy than get sparkling water. This quenched your thirst and has such an awesome flavour. I reccoment. Love packaging.. There have been so many variations of Coca-Cola that you can buy from bottles, to plastic to cans. Most times Coca-Cola is either very expensive, especially around holidays, sports game seasons, etc., when you are charged at a higher rate for the product, paying more for the displayed designs on the product, rather than the product itself. A lovely tasting brand, although I am sure that many Pepsi lovers would debate this preference with me and other people. I liked the fact that this product has 12-cans in the product, is a reasonable price, and available through the Prime Pantry Program. I have purchased this product a few times through the Prime Pantry Program, and I am pleased with the packaging, product, and the reasonable price.
dianna m.
I love regular Coca-Cola! I am honesty addicted to it. I buy a 2 liter bottle, every day (I don't drink it all myself, my kids drink too). I have a large plastic cup, that I FILL with ice and then add the Coca-Cola to it! Mmmm sooo good! If I purchase Coca-Cola other than at the grocery store, one of my favorites is McDonald's Coke! But Mexican Coca-Cola in a glass bottle is the best! LOL! I even named my Bassett Hound Coca! LOL!!
Samary V.
Vicksburg , MS
I've been without soda for many years, I only do it occasionally and, as a rule, I always opt for Coca Cola. Yes, I always have a bottle in my home since it helps me clean up. For example, in the event that the stove burners have grease, I leave them with a little hot water and coca cola all night. When I get up all the fat is floating and I do not have the need to be scrubbing. Its amazing! Usually, I buy it at Walmart or Krogers.
Mikayla K.
Yes, I know Coke is not the healthiest drink. In fact if you boil a can of coke until the moisture is gone, you'll see a paste of dark sugar, and it's a lot! It's on YouTube. Yes, it's not healthy but it's so delicious. At the end of a good meal, an ice-cold Coke is always a satisfaction. And it's addictive. Just when you thought you've had enough, you'd still want more! I've tried other black sodas and Coke is just different. The sweetness and the amount of acid is just right.
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
This is definitely a guilty pleasure of mine! The taste is crisp  and the carbonation just makes you want to say Ahhh!! If only it were good for you. The sugars are very high but soooo worth every once in a while. You can find a two-liter for typically one dollar. You can find coke really anywhere including drugstores, stadiums, and vending machines.
Product:  Coca-Cola® Classic
Klair H.
McKinney, TX
This is my favorite soda by far. I’ve been a soda drinker for several years and a couple of times have bounced around to try other things but I always come back to my Coke. It tastes amazing and the price you pay for the product is pretty good. I feel like the price has gone up and if it continues to I will prob have to cut way far back on my soda but I will always love my Coke.
Nikki L.
Port coquitlam, British Columbia
You like Coke or Pepsi better?
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
Do you like Pepsi or Coke better?
Tyra B.
Aurora, Illinois
Would you choose Coke over a fresh cup of coffee in the morning?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Coke or pepsi?
Cathy V.
Fullerton, CA
Do you think the bottled soda or the canned soda has more carbonation?