BY COCA-COLA #3 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavors, Caffeine.

• What is your go to brand of colas? Coke or Pepsi? Cokes ...51 Answers
  • Girls who choose Coca-cola or Pepsi? Coca-Cola® Classic ...28 Answers
  • You like Coke or Pepsi better? 245 Answers
Coca-Cola® Classic
  • "Coca cola is pretty good but I wouldn't suggest drinking this outside on a hot day you will get very dehydrated very fast." in 3 reviews
  • "I try not to overdrink them but every once in a while they are amazingly delicious..especially on a hot day at the lake when you are sweating off your makeup!!" in 1 review
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
2,049 reviews
This is a guilty pleasure of mine so I have to be sparing when drinking- But it's one of my favorite nostalgic drinks; reminds me of hot summertime's with this refreshing drink tingling my nose as I sipped, the winter coca cola bears, treats at the movies (I always crave it with a hot dog, popcorn, & candy). Good to use in brown sugar coating for a baked ham. Unfortunately, this is also good for household cleaning- which isn't good for the internal organs. I hate that because it's a great tasting drink.. it's also not good on the teeth (sugar). For those two reasons: I have to give it 3 stars, unfortunately. Based off price and flavor, I would've rathered a higher score.
Lisa M.
Stewartsville
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
This is my holy grail of drink. It’s also my downfall bc it’s all I drink all day and I’ve gained at least 10 pounds as I’ve gotten older and I’ve tried to come off it but I literally felt sick without it. I LOVE IT SO MUCH lol. Nothing like a fresh can of coke.
shey🥀 s.
elizabeth
amazing i mean its just a soda nothing really new but i prefer this soda over other sodas even though it does have alot of calories which i dont really mind and it really all depends on the person if they like it. It is also cheap in my opinion so yea
Kate P.
Tallahassee, FL
I love coke, I mean, it’s an American classic for a reason. I personally prefer it cold, with a little ice to keep it cold, but not water it down. The best coke is always coming from a fountain machine, but I will pour some from a two liter just the same. I of course will not say no to a canned coke as well, but with each can you get those last few sips tasting flat and a bit off, just like you do with a two liter.
M M.
Magnolia
Purchased at: Kroger
It can't get any better than original Coca-Cola. It doesnt matter how many more flavors are made the original is the only one I like. If you want a soda this is the one to get!
Brianna P.
Elizabeth, NJ
Absolutely love this brand & drink. It’s refreshing, helps me stay full through out my days. Love the package it’s super simple, prices can vary in different locations. I always purchase this at least twice a week for the house, my nephew and nieces love it, my best friend loves coming over and stealing some lol.
Claudia M.
Cranberry Twp, PA
When it comes to soda,  coca-cola reign supreme. One of the best qualities is that most other sodas loose it's carbonation after a couple hours while coca-cola does not. It has a rich and wonderful flavor that's unmatched. If you have never tried coca-cola then it's a must buy at any convenient store.
Brandi T.
Gate City, VA
Coke is my favorite soda. In fact, it's the only soda i will drink. So obviously i had to make a review for it. There's nothing more refreshing than a fresh cold coca cola. I've noticed some of them have a more sugary sweet flavor lately tho. I'm not sure what the deal is. But i love a good strong carbonated coke. I don't like being disappointed by the occasional pepsi tasting coke lol.
Angelica p.
Fort Payne , AL
i love the taste of this beverage! There are many! Coke can get corrosion off your battery terminals, take water stains off porcelain, eat the rust off a rusty nail, and take the grease off a greasy pan while eating right through it! come on,. The delicious acids in this nationally beloved drink can clean glass and mirrors like a professional product does.
Tiffany R.
Baltimore, MD
I love this soda so much! The taste is incomparable! I have been a drinker of Coca-Cola® Classic for years now! It has become my morning wake up drink, haha!
Nikki L.
Port coquitlam, British Columbia
You like Coke or Pepsi better?
Steph K.
Harrisburg , PA
Do you like Pepsi or Coke better?
Tyra B.
Aurora, Illinois
Would you choose Coke over a fresh cup of coffee in the morning?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Coke or pepsi?
Cathy V.
Fullerton , CA
Do you think the bottled soda or the canned soda has more carbonation?

Amazon