BY COCA-COLA #2 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavors, Caffeine.

• What is your go to brand of colas? Coke or Pepsi? Cokes ...49 Answers
  • Girls who choose Coca-cola or Pepsi? Coca-Cola® Classic ...27 Answers
  • You like Coke or Pepsi better? 243 Answers
Coca-Cola® Classic
  • "Coca cola is pretty good but I wouldn't suggest drinking this outside on a hot day you will get very dehydrated very fast." in 3 reviews
  • "I try not to overdrink them but every once in a while they are amazingly delicious..especially on a hot day at the lake when you are sweating off your makeup!!" in 1 review
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
This is a guilty pleasure of mine so I have to be sparing when drinking- But it's one of my favorite nostalgic drinks; reminds me of hot summertime's with this refreshing drink tingling my nose as I sipped, the winter coca cola bears, treats at the movies (I always crave it with a hot dog, popcorn, & candy). Good to use in brown sugar coating for a baked ham. Unfortunately, this is also good for household cleaning- which isn't good for the internal organs. I hate that because it's a great tasting drink.. it's also not good on the teeth (sugar). For those two reasons: I have to give it 3 stars, unfortunately. Based off price and flavor, I would've rathered a higher score.
Angela S.
waverly
This might not be great for you but boy is it good. This is by far my favorite pop ever iv changes it up a few different times but for the last 6 Years this has been my go to pop. It’s refreshing it’s best served cold in a cup of ice straight from the can. Oh yea it’s that good!! I definitely add some water an juices in there as well just cause you don’t want all pop but it’s one of the best out there for sure Coca-Cola® Classic
Taylor D.
Las Vegas, NV
Ah, my favorite soda. How I adore thee. Best served ice cold straight from a can, though pouring a fresh can over ice is a close second. From what I hear, you can also use this as part of recipes AND as a cleanser, but I haven't tried those uses yet. Too busy slurping it down because it's so dang delicious. 10/10. Also, if you ever get the chance to stop by a World of Coke location (like the one here in Vegas), do so! It's a soda-lover's dream come true, and you can try flavors from all over the world. Also, icees.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
This and sprite are my go to pops. I cannot get on with diet sodas, so always buy “fat” options as I believe they taste much better. The new Coke Zero isn’t too bad.....but I prefer this fully loaded version.

Available in bottles, small, regular sized tins at just about anywhere you go to eat, watch a movie, shop or hang out. Tasty, thirst quenching and lovely ice cold!!

Will not switch to any other cheaper alternative....not worth it as they taste terrible!!!
Will stick to my favorite!
Anna A.
mt pleasant, SC
This coke is AMAZING!!!! Coke is my favorite. If your looking for something healthy than get sparkling water. This quenched your thirst and has such an awesome flavour. I reccoment. Love packaging.. There have been so many variations of Coca-Cola that you can buy from bottles, to plastic to cans. Most times Coca-Cola is either very expensive, especially around holidays, sports game seasons, etc., when you are charged at a higher rate for the product, paying more for the displayed designs on the product, rather than the product itself. A lovely tasting brand, although I am sure that many Pepsi lovers would debate this preference with me and other people. I liked the fact that this product has 12-cans in the product, is a reasonable price, and available through the Prime Pantry Program. I have purchased this product a few times through the Prime Pantry Program, and I am pleased with the packaging, product, and the reasonable price.
Brianna P.
Elizabeth, NJ
Absolutely love this brand & drink. It’s refreshing, helps me stay full through out my days. Love the package it’s super simple, prices can vary in different locations. I always purchase this at least twice a week for the house, my nephew and nieces love it, my best friend loves coming over and stealing some lol.
Chelsea Z.
Browns Mills
Favorite soda EVER.! My go to drink all the time.!!! Whenever I go to a store I am always looking for coke especially a fountain or bottle of coke
!! There is more carbonation in coke a cola so it makes it taste way better then Pepsi or any other soda.!
Brandi T.
Gate City, VA
Coke is my favorite soda. In fact, it's the only soda i will drink. So obviously i had to make a review for it. There's nothing more refreshing than a fresh cold coca cola. I've noticed some of them have a more sugary sweet flavor lately tho. I'm not sure what the deal is. But i love a good strong carbonated coke. I don't like being disappointed by the occasional pepsi tasting coke lol.
Amber M.
Norfolk, VA
Coca-Cola has SERIOUSLY got to STOP putting HFCS in their drinks. Sugar will do. HFCS causes many people like me a lot of problems. It gives me severe drepression and anxiety to the point of feeling suicidal. Do yourself a favor... if you want a cola drink, so buy something with natural cane sugar in it, or buy diet. But then there are problems with sugar substitutes, too. 😣
Michelle R.
Bremen
I am a little bit more of a fan or coca cola than Pepsi but I do choose coke over Pepsi most times.  Coca-Cola® Classic This product has always been good but definitely don't drink after brushing your teeth I have done that at least 3 times and it has tasted like cough syrup. Not a good idea but after about 3 or more drinks it was good again.
Nikki L.
Port coquitlam, British Columbia
You like Coke or Pepsi better?
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
Do you like Pepsi or Coke better?
Tyra B.
Aurora, Illinois
Would you choose Coke over a fresh cup of coffee in the morning?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Coke or pepsi?
Cathy V.
Fullerton , CA
Do you think the bottled soda or the canned soda has more carbonation?