BY COCA-COLA #2 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavors, Caffeine.

• What is your go to brand of colas? Coke or Pepsi? Cokes ...49 Answers
  • Girls who choose Coca-cola or Pepsi? Coca-Cola® Classic ...27 Answers
  • You like Coke or Pepsi better? 243 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Coca cola is pretty good but I wouldn't suggest drinking this outside on a hot day you will get very dehydrated very fast." in 3 reviews
  • "I try not to overdrink them but every once in a while they are amazingly delicious..especially on a hot day at the lake when you are sweating off your makeup!!" in 1 review
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
1920 reviews
This is a guilty pleasure of mine so I have to be sparing when drinking- But it's one of my favorite nostalgic drinks; reminds me of hot summertime's with this refreshing drink tingling my nose as I sipped, the winter coca cola bears, treats at the movies (I always crave it with a hot dog, popcorn, & candy). Good to use in brown sugar coating for a baked ham. Unfortunately, this is also good for household cleaning- which isn't good for the internal organs. I hate that because it's a great tasting drink.. it's also not good on the teeth (sugar). For those two reasons: I have to give it 3 stars, unfortunately. Based off price and flavor, I would've rathered a higher score.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
This and sprite are my go to pops. I cannot get on with diet sodas, so always buy “fat” options as I believe they taste much better. The new Coke Zero isn’t too bad.....but I prefer this fully loaded version.

Available in bottles, small, regular sized tins at just about anywhere you go to eat, watch a movie, shop or hang out. Tasty, thirst quenching and lovely ice cold!!

Will not switch to any other cheaper alternative....not worth it as they taste terrible!!!
Will stick to my favorite!
Brianna P.
Elizabeth, NJ
Absolutely love this brand & drink. It’s refreshing, helps me stay full through out my days. Love the package it’s super simple, prices can vary in different locations. I always purchase this at least twice a week for the house, my nephew and nieces love it, my best friend loves coming over and stealing some lol.
Claudia M.
Cranberry Twp, PA
When it comes to soda,  coca-cola reign supreme. One of the best qualities is that most other sodas loose it's carbonation after a couple hours while coca-cola does not. It has a rich and wonderful flavor that's unmatched. If you have never tried coca-cola then it's a must buy at any convenient store.
Brandi T.
Gate City, VA
Coke is my favorite soda. In fact, it's the only soda i will drink. So obviously i had to make a review for it. There's nothing more refreshing than a fresh cold coca cola. I've noticed some of them have a more sugary sweet flavor lately tho. I'm not sure what the deal is. But i love a good strong carbonated coke. I don't like being disappointed by the occasional pepsi tasting coke lol.
Amber M.
Norfolk, VA
Coca-Cola has SERIOUSLY got to STOP putting HFCS in their drinks. Sugar will do. HFCS causes many people like me a lot of problems. It gives me severe drepression and anxiety to the point of feeling suicidal. Do yourself a favor... if you want a cola drink, so buy something with natural cane sugar in it, or buy diet. But then there are problems with sugar substitutes, too. 😣
Michelle R.
Bremen
I am a little bit more of a fan or coca cola than Pepsi but I do choose coke over Pepsi most times.  Coca-Cola® Classic This product has always been good but definitely don't drink after brushing your teeth I have done that at least 3 times and it has tasted like cough syrup. Not a good idea but after about 3 or more drinks it was good again.
Angelica p.
Fort Payne , AL
i love the taste of this beverage! There are many! Coke can get corrosion off your battery terminals, take water stains off porcelain, eat the rust off a rusty nail, and take the grease off a greasy pan while eating right through it! come on,. The delicious acids in this nationally beloved drink can clean glass and mirrors like a professional product does.
Brooke R.
Enterprise, AL
I am ADDICTED to coke! To me, it is the best tasting soda and is so refreshing. I would choose a coke over anything else. It is such a classic taste and classic packaging. The prices are always good. Having it too much can cause issues with teeth, but all sodas do. It has multiple uses such as for cleaning, marinating meat, and drinking. I love coke!
annie h.
Henderson, NV
So here's the thing. Once I start drinking Coke, I honestly can't stop, and it's so hard for me to quit! Call it a bad addiction, but Coke is just so freaking good and refreshing! I always go for the original Coke and I can drink it any time of day. Definitely a dangerous drink for me and I do try to limit myself, but it's so hard to put down!
Nikki L.
Port coquitlam, British Columbia
You like Coke or Pepsi better?
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
Do you like Pepsi or Coke better?
Tyra B.
Aurora, Illinois
Would you choose Coke over a fresh cup of coffee in the morning?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Coke or pepsi?
Cathy V.
Fullerton , CA
Do you think the bottled soda or the canned soda has more carbonation?