Coca-Cola Classic

by Coca-Cola

#6 in Soda

Coca-Cola

I like
Cuéntame de gusta este producto ?😋.
Which has better flavor diet coke or diet Pepsi ??
Start your review of Coca-Cola Classic!
Product Highlights
Coca cola is pretty good but I wouldn't suggest drinking this outside on a hot day you will get very dehydrated very fast.in reviews
I try not to overdrink them but every once in a while they are amazingly delicious..especially on a hot day at the lake when you are sweating off your makeup!!in reviews
Victoria  C.
South Shields, Tyne and Wear
Coca-Cola Classic uploaded by Victoria  C.
This is one of my favourite fizzy drinks. Either on its own or with a dash of vodka. Tastes so much better than the diet and zero versions. You really can taste the difference. Especially good to cure a hangover 😌
Roxana S.
Luton, Bedfordshire
Coca-Cola Classic uploaded by Roxana S.
It is not something I drink on the daily basis, but when I fancy fizzy drink always choose Coca Cola in first instance. I prefer the cans as the bottle might loose gas once opened and I never drink one entirely 😅. All I need today is a slice of cake and a Coke and my day just got better and supercharged myself with sugar and caffeine.
Toni W.
Coca-Cola Classic uploaded by Toni W.
Full of flavour. Great value for money. Really tasty and would definitely recommend to others and already have done. Make slightly cheaper, other than that good product. Coca-Cola
Tallulah M.
Ever since i can actually remember this has always been my favourite drink. this is very affordable and tastes really good but has a very high sugar content and could be very bad for your teeth repeatedly but i would recommend but only in small doses as it is bad for your teeth.
Nina D.
Brighton, East Sussex
Good old Coca Cola ,this is such a well known brand,comes in different flavours and also diet options. I drink mine ice cold with lots of ice and if I have got any a slice of lemon.delicious and refreshing specially on a hot day. I can definitely recommend this product and will continue to buy this product.
Scott B.
Cambuslang , South Lanarkshire
Coca-Cola Classic uploaded by Scott B.
Love this stuff only drink one can a day but always gives me energy great taste everyone needs to try it
Heidi P.
Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
Coca-Cola Classic uploaded by Heidi P.
I really enjoy this it’s the main drink I have I do drink other drink but non are as good as this no improvement need it’s great the way it is definitely met my expectations and will definitely buy again
Crystal B.
Reading Berkshire
I think it's great it tastes good And I don't think the calories have changed much
Emily P.
This is my guilty treat. Everyone says it’s bad for you but I think it’s everything in moderation. I have it on a regular basis and it fulfils my needs when I have a sugar craving. Prefer it in cans or glass bottles for some reason.
Alx W.
I have a soft spot for soft drinks, and Coca Cola really is no different. As a student, this keeps me energised and gives me a wakeup during the day! Probably not the MOST refreshing, but I know it helps me when I'm thirsty!

350 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Luc M.
Mönchengladbach, Nordrhein
il y a 3 mois
Haltet ihr auch Coca-Cola für die beste Cola oder seit ihr eher der Pepsi Fan ?Coca-Cola Classic [product:pepsi-cola-soda-6pk/16-fl-oz-bottles] #prinzipfrage #eskannnureinegeben #lecker
Iris K. il y a un mois
Coca-Cola das Original schmeckt am besten
Adriana M.
Arlington, TX
il y a 5 mois
Coca-Cola Classic Pepsi Soda which do you like best ?
Nina D. il y a 4 mois