BY COCA-COLA #2 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavors, Caffeine.

• What is your go to brand of colas? Coke or Pepsi? Cokes mine💕💕💕💕💕💕47 Answers
  • Girls who choose Coca-cola or Pepsi? Coca-Cola® Classic Pepsi® 27 Answers
  • You like Coke or Pepsi better? 243 Answers
Coca-Cola® Classic
  • "Coca cola is pretty good but I wouldn't suggest drinking this outside on a hot day you will get very dehydrated very fast." in 3 reviews
  • "I try not to overdrink them but every once in a while they are amazingly delicious..especially on a hot day at the lake when you are sweating off your makeup!!" in 1 review
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
This is a guilty pleasure of mine so I have to be sparing when drinking- But it's one of my favorite nostalgic drinks; reminds me of hot summertime's with this refreshing drink tingling my nose as I sipped, the winter coca cola bears, treats at the movies (I always crave it with a hot dog, popcorn, & candy). Good to use in brown sugar coating for a baked ham. Unfortunately, this is also good for household cleaning- which isn't good for the internal organs. I hate that because it's a great tasting drink.. it's also not good on the teeth (sugar). For those two reasons: I have to give it 3 stars, unfortunately. Based off price and flavor, I would've rathered a higher score.
DJ T.
This has got to be straight from hell because it's tempting af! I've been drinking Coke since I was little and it's become a guilty pleasure of mine. I used to drink it every day but soon realized that I had to cut down on it in order to play sports. Still, I have it from time to time and it's like liquid gold in my mouth. If you have not tried Coca-Cola, then you have not lived, my friend. I do not say this lightly. You. Have. Not. How they contain this magic in a bottle is beyond me, but I don't ask any questions! I just drink!
Christopher C.
Pomona, NY
I've always been a huge huge fan and supporter of Coca-Cola I never liked Pepsi it was never my type of thing and I've never had any flavor from any other brand that could match Coca-Cola's in any shape way or form so if you like soda then you would just go with Coca-Cola there is no other option
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
This and sprite are my go to pops. I cannot get on with diet sodas, so always buy “fat” options as I believe they taste much better. The new Coke Zero isn’t too bad.....but I prefer this fully loaded version.

Available in bottles, small, regular sized tins at just about anywhere you go to eat, watch a movie, shop or hang out. Tasty, thirst quenching and lovely ice cold!!

Will not switch to any other cheaper alternative....not worth it as they taste terrible!!!
Will stick to my favorite!
Anna A.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This coke is AMAZING!!!! Coke is my favorite. If your looking for something healthy than get sparkling water. This quenched your thirst and has such an awesome flavour. I reccoment. Love packaging.. There have been so many variations of Coca-Cola that you can buy from bottles, to plastic to cans. Most times Coca-Cola is either very expensive, especially around holidays, sports game seasons, etc., when you are charged at a higher rate for the product, paying more for the displayed designs on the product, rather than the product itself. A lovely tasting brand, although I am sure that many Pepsi lovers would debate this preference with me and other people. I liked the fact that this product has 12-cans in the product, is a reasonable price, and available through the Prime Pantry Program. I have purchased this product a few times through the Prime Pantry Program, and I am pleased with the packaging, product, and the reasonable price.
dianna m.
I love regular Coca-Cola! I am honesty addicted to it. I buy a 2 liter bottle, every day (I don't drink it all myself, my kids drink too). I have a large plastic cup, that I FILL with ice and then add the Coca-Cola to it! Mmmm sooo good! If I purchase Coca-Cola other than at the grocery store, one of my favorites is McDonald's Coke! But Mexican Coca-Cola in a glass bottle is the best! LOL! I even named my Bassett Hound Coca! LOL!!
Hayley O.
Huntsville, TX
Coke is a great soda for just about anything. You can drink it by itself, pair it with a great alcoholic beverage or even incorporate it into recipes. It’s a traditional recipe and there are multiple sizes from cans, to bottles to liters. I bring it to parties, family gathering and have it at the house in the pantry. This product is a staple all around the world and would share with anyone and everyone.
Brianna P.
Elizabeth, NJ
Absolutely love this brand & drink. It’s refreshing, helps me stay full through out my days. Love the package it’s super simple, prices can vary in different locations. I always purchase this at least twice a week for the house, my nephew and nieces love it, my best friend loves coming over and stealing some lol.
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
Couldn’t find the can version of this on here but I’ll leave a review for the bottle instead. Coke is our all time favorite soda. By our I mean my boyfriend and I as we are the only in our household and we love coke! Fresh freezing cold cokes are the best addition to every meal , tv show, movie or even conversation with a friend. We both highly recommend that everyone out there try a coke! They are amazing!
Amber M.
Norfolk , VA
Coca-Cola has SERIOUSLY got to STOP putting HFCS in their drinks. Sugar will do. HFCS causes many people like me a lot of problems. It gives me severe drepression and anxiety to the point of feeling suicidal. Do yourself a favor... if you want a cola drink, so buy something with natural cane sugar in it, or buy diet. But then there are problems with sugar substitutes, too. 😣
Nikki L.
Port coquitlam, British Columbia
You like Coke or Pepsi better?
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
Do you like Pepsi or Coke better?
Tyra B.
Aurora, Illinois
Would you choose Coke over a fresh cup of coffee in the morning?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Coke or pepsi?
Cathy V.
Fullerton , CA
Do you think the bottled soda or the canned soda has more carbonation?