Coca-Cola Classic

by Coca-Cola

#4 in Soda

Coca-Cola

Coca-Cola Classic Don’t you love the advertisement of Coca-Cola Classic?
Wer mag auch gerne Cola ?
Start your review of Coca-Cola Classic!
Product Highlights
Coca cola is pretty good but I wouldn't suggest drinking this outside on a hot day you will get very dehydrated very fast.in reviews
I try not to overdrink them but every once in a while they are amazingly delicious..especially on a hot day at the lake when you are sweating off your makeup!!in reviews
Tallulah M.
Ever since i can actually remember this has always been my favourite drink. this is very affordable and tastes really good but has a very high sugar content and could be very bad for your teeth repeatedly but i would recommend but only in small doses as it is bad for your teeth.
Crystal B.
Reading Berkshire
I think it's great it tastes good And I don't think the calories have changed much
chloe P.
Cambs
Coca-Cola Classic uploaded by chloe P.
I really enjoy this it’s the main drink I have I do drink other drink but non are as good as this no improvement need it’s great the way it is definitely met my expectations and will definitely buy again
Imogen P.
I love Coca Cola. It is a really nice fizzy drink and I recommend it to anyone. I always repurchase this drink as it is one of my favourites. Yes there are other fizzy drinks but I always turn to Coca Cola.
Alx W.
I have a soft spot for soft drinks, and Coca Cola really is no different. As a student, this keeps me energised and gives me a wakeup during the day! Probably not the MOST refreshing, but I know it helps me when I'm thirsty!
Naomi N.
So good can never go a day without a can of cola better buy one now before I buy them all because they are too good. So refreshing Coca-Cola is so good one of the first thing I put on my shopping list. I highly recommend buying a quick can of Cola before I buy them all.
EMILY P.
This is my guilty treat. Everyone says it’s bad for you but I think it’s everything in moderation. I have it on a regular basis and it fulfils my needs when I have a sugar craving. Prefer it in cans or glass bottles for some reason.
Shannon W.
Dungannon , NH
Really nice and refreshing and takes away your thirst I've notcied its more expensive than it used to be I like it but it's very high in sugar and is bad for you so I don't really drink it that often it's best not to buy I do recommend this drink it's very nice but just not a lot of it
myyoungbeauty <.
Manchester
If I could be obsessed with anything, it would be coke. When your really hot and you crave something cold and sweet this is perfect for you:) I honeslty the best drink drink ou there
Enya G.
Devon, Cullompton
I honestly don't think I could live without Coca Cola! There is nothing better than a long old day and going home and cracking an ice cold can! Slight addiction going on..

331 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer G.
il y a 15 jours
Karolina G. il y a 12 jours
Yes inlove classic coca-cola :)
Maria José G.
il y a 2 mois
Coca-Cola Classic Don’t you love the advertisement of Coca-Cola Classic?
Leila B. il y a un mois
en général, j'apprécie les publicités pour coca cola, elles sont belles à voir
Courtney W.
Ottawa
susana D.
Lynchburg, VA
Wendy G.
Oakley, CA
il y a 9 mois
Coca-Cola is the favorite soda?
Maria José G. il y a un mois