BY COCA-COLA #1 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavors, Caffeine.

Coca-Cola® Classic
  • "Coca cola is pretty good but I wouldn't suggest drinking this outside on a hot day you will get very dehydrated very fast." in 3 reviews
  • "I try not to overdrink them but every once in a while they are amazingly delicious..especially on a hot day at the lake when you are sweating off your makeup!!" in 1 review
Kerri C.
Ok so of course Coke tastes great! But ever look at the sugar content?
Recently I've been trying to find out more about the ingredients in everything. Because I want my family to start to eat a lot better, and my son to broaden the foods he eats ect..
and in research I found the sugar content in Coke, and was shocked! I mean I knew it had a lot, but 1 can has something like almost 2 times of a kids daily sugar intake. In just a can!
Now that's disgusting!
And it's so bad for them in so many other ways too! Mentally, physically, emotionally.
It can really do a lot of harm to them in so many ways.
I know I will never ever let my son drink it again. I will never ever buy Coke again for my house!
Or any other full calorie/sugar soda for that matter.
They should really put some warning out there on the can or something, it should be illegal.

Jen U.
There have been so many variations of Coca-Cola that you can buy from bottles, to plastic to cans. Most times Coca-Cola is either very expensive, especially around holidays, sports game seasons, etc., when you are charged at a higher rate for the product, paying more for the displayed designs on the product, rather than the product itself. A lovely tasting brand, although I am sure that many Pepsi lovers would debate this preference with me and other people. I liked the fact that this product has 12-cans in the product, is a reasonable price, and available through the Prime Pantry Program. I have purchased this product a few times through the Prime Pantry Program, and I am pleased with the packaging, product, and the reasonable price.
Kari Y.
Midlothian, VA
I feel like everybody belongs to either the Coca-Cola club- or the Pepsi club... and if you ask me the Coca-Cola club is the only way to go (and the only one that makes sense). It is impossible to explain Coca-Cola (or soda) to someone who has never tried it. But I can assure you that the red can is superior to the blue can in every way. Coca-Cola always tastes so crisp and fresh and sweet and fizzy, and I do not think that I have ever tried a Pepsi that did not taste flat to me. So, it's pretty obvious where my allegiance lies- I am a Coca-Cola girl all the way. When I have to choose between Coca-Cola or Pepsi I always choose Coca-Cola; and if Pepsi is my only option- I will take nothing or water.
Ashon B.
t times you just need a Coca-Cola!! Coke brings me back to my childhood, and fast food. Maybe not the healthiest, but I get a taste for burgers and Coca-Cola!! I also keep some on hand , as the caffeine is needed during my migraines. The refrigerator pack makes for convenient storage on the shelf.

These particular ones I ordered for a family party, and had them delivered directly to the house of the event. Worked out perfect, and I didn't have to worry about carrying extra items. They also make great mixers.

You really can't go wrong with Coca-cola. A treat once in a while is good!
I purchased these at full listed price, and this review is my own personal opinion.
Enjoy a Coca-Cola!!!
Lyndsey G.
Springfield , IL
I love coke cola products more than PepsiCo and this is why.......1. Carbonation in coke is much greater than PepsiCo , I pop a can of coke open and it can stay carbonated all through the night, Pepsi wool be flat within about the to four hours. 2. Pepsi is sweeter than Coca-Cola, it's nit a real bad thing but it needs to be carbonated more. 3. I think Coca-Cola helps with stomach aches, they're is coke syrup just for that at your drugstore. I always buy Coca-Cola on sale for 3 for $9 and that's a good value to me. They also make the cutest cans for the holidays, now for spring/summer they have cans with names on them and now a verse from a song. So I ❤Coca-Cola products!
Pamela M.
Orlando, FL
I grew up with Coke and I will grow old with it. My family is addicted to Coke, and we cannot go by a day without having a taste of it. It's not healthy, of course, but it's delicious, like most other harmful stuff you would want to stay away from. But it's the most refreshing drink after eating. There's a weird kind of satisfaction when upon drinking and it gets on your throat and there's that slight roughness of the liquid passing through. This kind of feeling is uniquely given by Coke, not by any other soda. I also prefer its slightly less sweeter taste than Pepsi. It also does not have that bubblegum taste like RC or Pop Cola here in the Philippines.
Claudia F.
Tyler, Tx
I am a huge coca-cola drinker, I love the red look it has lol. It is a refreshing drink to enjoy during dinner or in your backyard while grilling. Everything in moderation, the drink always has awesome deals going in different stores. From their 2liter to the case of 36 in SAMs..it is a soft drink people will but on sale or regular price. A good 24pack on average in Texas runs you around $6.00, and let's face it. It so drink your guests always aka when you invite them over for bbq, birthdays or simply gatherings.
And now with its quirky saying, fan favorite songs, and customizable look, you make a bottle of Coca Cola a great gift idea!!
Lauren K.
I love Coca-Cola Classic, yeah it's fun to add flavors, but the original on ice is def my go to drink. Like how they revamp the packaging few times a year, love the Coca-Cola bears, the song lyrics front his past summer 2016, the ones with names on them that were out 2016, late 2015, all very cool, fun ways to sway one from competition. Although for me, I'll always stay with the classic , it's not to my liking straight from the can(cold or hot) or bottle, I do like only over ice or fountain version. Call me picky, lol(!) But, it does seem to make it less fizzy tasting?! Idk how that works, but it does seem to be my def. opinion
Mollee W.
I am not a huge soda drinker. Don't get me wrong, I love pop, but only Coke. If I go to a restaurant and am feeling frisky, I'll get a Coke. You know there is a huge difference between types of Coke, though. Fountain Coke is the best, specifically from Chipolte. Im not sure why theirs is so good but it is. Anyway, as I said, I'm not huge on pop because of all the added sugar but I can't help myself if I'm offered an ice cold Coke. It's tangy, almost bitey when you take your first sip, followed by sweet, sweet goodness. Can't go wrong with a Coke -- it should honestly be the only soda available.
Anna V.
Newman, CA
I love me some Coke. There is nothing like it. I love to hear the cap open and hear the bubbles. It is refreshing and tastes better than any other cola brand out there. I have been a Coca-Cola drinker for most of my life and while it isn't good for me, I will continue to buy it forever. Unless you buy a generic brand, Coca-Cola is priced relatively the same as its competitors. I also like the Vanilla Coke, that one is a real hit. In the past, I have driven to Taco Bell for lunch and then driven over to McDonald's to get a Coke since Taco Bell serves Pepsi. That is how much I like this brand.
Nikki L.
Port coquitlam, British Columbia
Foodie Expert
You like Coke or Pepsi better?
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
Foodie Expert
Do you like Pepsi or Coke better?
Tyra B.
Aurora, Illinois
Would you choose Coke over a fresh cup of coffee in the morning?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Cathy V.
Fullerton, CA
Foodie Expert
Do you think the bottled soda or the canned soda has more carbonation?