BY COCA-COLA #62 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Aspartame, Potassium Benzoate (To Protect Taste), Natural Flavors, Acesulfame Potassium, Potassium Citrate, Caffeine.

• Has anyone else had trouble finding this in stores?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried it? how did it go? where can I buy it? ...4 Answers
  • Does it actually taste like cherry or medicine ? 5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brooklyn T.
Gainesville , FL
I absolutely love this product. All the while it doesn't taste exactly like Coke it is significantly better for you. This is the only soda I drink and it doesn't make me feel like I just chugged a gallon of sugar water. Most sodas leave me a little bloated and I can't shake the feeling that I was not supposed to just drink that, but with coke zero I can rest assured that what I just drank wont be packing on a ton of weight in the near future.
Kallee R.
Sioux Falls, SD
As a lover of the real Cherry Coke, it’s been hard to quit drinking it. I figured I would give Cherry Coke Zero a try as an alternative. I was a bit nervous there would be no flavor but much to my surprise, the flavor is great and much better than Cherry Diet Coke. If you’re lookin for a way to cut some calories without cutting your Cherry Coke addiction, this is definitely worth it.
Sabrina C.
Spanish Fork, UT
This is perfect. I love Cherry Coke and it’s nice that is sugar free. Takes a little guilt out of it. I love to buy 12 packs cause you get the best value. It totally meets my expectations and it a great thirst quencher.
Rita O.
After having Coke Zero in Brazil that it’s made with sucralose and xylitol, that’s taste just like real sugar,  it’s really hard to believe that people like the nasty medication aspartame flavor from the coke here in USA.
Crystal J.
Union, KY
I love Coca-Cola Cherry Zero! It’s my favorite diet soda. It’s priced the same as other sodas. I am a repeat customer. It’s perfect for when I’m craving a soda but don’t want to drink a bunch of calories/sugar.
Rachel N.
Rogers, MN
This a great soda alternative to high calorie drinks and the aspartame in diet sodas. It tastes great, but you can tell a slight taste difference between this and diet coke and regular coke. I love the black packaging and I love the brand. I would recommend this to anyone who is trying to find a good zero calorie soda!
Frances S.
I love cherry coke zero. This product has zero sugar which means it doesn't have the fake sugar like Diet Coke which I love. I also like the cherry flavor because it shadows the taste of regular coke (I am not a big fan of the way regular coke tastes). If I need a caffeine fix this is what I drink.
Dani H.
Providence, UT
Tried this for the first time last night. I’ve always been a fan of Cherry Coke but have recently been trying to cut back on sugar. I’ve been drinking Coke Zero so I️ was thrilled to see that Coke Zero Cherry was a thing. I absolutely prefer anything Coke Zero to anything Diet Coke.
Nicole R.
Wichita, KS
When we are doing bodybuilding competitions, Coke Zero is our go to pop! I’m amazed by how great the flavor is!! This doesn’t tast like diet soda at all! It actually tastes closer to the real thing. By far the best “diet” soda out there
Sherry S.
Ocoee
My ALL time favorite soda. Perfect flavor, thirst quenching, and a great product overall. If you're going to drink soda or just need a little pick me up, Coke Zero Cherry in a can is the right choice!
Krista S.
What's your favorite coke flavor such as this cherry, vanilla, etc?
Dalila V.
Detroit, MI
Does it actually taste like cherry or medicine ?
yanin s.
Elche
Has anyone tried it? how did it go? where can I buy it? Thanks!
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
I found Diet Cherry Vanilla Coke today at Moes- has anyone ever seen this in the stores? It was AMAZING!
Vidal A.
Orange, CA
I have tried the regular Coca Cola cherry but was wondering about the zero. What do you guys think?