BY COCA-COLA

Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Aspartame, Potassium Benzoate (To Protect Taste), Natural Flavors, Acesulfame Potassium, Potassium Citrate, Caffeine.

• Has anyone else had trouble finding this in stores?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried it? how did it go? where can I buy it? ...4 Answers
  • Does it actually taste like cherry or medicine ? 5 Answers
Brooklyn T.
Gainesville, FL
I absolutely love this product. All the while it doesn't taste exactly like Coke it is significantly better for you. This is the only soda I drink and it doesn't make me feel like I just chugged a gallon of sugar water. Most sodas leave me a little bloated and I can't shake the feeling that I was not supposed to just drink that, but with coke zero I can rest assured that what I just drank wont be packing on a ton of weight in the near future.
Sabrina C.
Spanish Fork, UT
This is perfect. I love Cherry Coke and it’s nice that is sugar free. Takes a little guilt out of it. I love to buy 12 packs cause you get the best value. It totally meets my expectations and it a great thirst quencher.
Rita O.
After having Coke Zero in Brazil that it’s made with sucralose and xylitol, that’s taste just like real sugar,  it’s really hard to believe that people like the nasty medication aspartame flavor from the coke here in USA.
Crystal J.
Union, KY
I love Coca-Cola Cherry Zero! It’s my favorite diet soda. It’s priced the same as other sodas. I am a repeat customer. It’s perfect for when I’m craving a soda but don’t want to drink a bunch of calories/sugar.
Dani H.
Providence, UT
Tried this for the first time last night. I’ve always been a fan of Cherry Coke but have recently been trying to cut back on sugar. I’ve been drinking Coke Zero so I️ was thrilled to see that Coke Zero Cherry was a thing. I absolutely prefer anything Coke Zero to anything Diet Coke.
Brandi C.
Odenton
I love this soda. I drink on everyday sometimes more then one. Zero calories great flavor. I just can’t get enough of Coca Cola cherry zero . It’s better then drinking soda with all those calories.
Heather A.
Gilbert, AZ
Tastes just as good as the original without the calories! When I need a quick pick me up drink and I don’t have coffee this is what I drink. It’s usually on sale at Frys for the 12 packs!
Ben B.
Richmond
Always my go to coke product. The cherry flavor is amazing, not barely noticeable like other products. Exceeded my expectations first try and has amazing flavor. Always have it on hand for myself and friends.
catya D.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I'm still trying to be calorie conscience, but I still love my occasional cherry soda. A regular endulgence, I needed to find a substitute while I'm losing weight. I tried Hansen's Diet Black Cherry Soda and it was a good resolution, until I found out that they were discontinuing the flavor. So when I happened down the beverage aisle of my local Albertsons when I noticed ***a zero calorie cherry soda***, and not just any brand! My favorite brand, ***Coca-Cola***! YAY!!!
Jennifer S.
Proctor, MN
I love love love this soda!!! I drink it daily. It has great cherry flavor and its calorie free so there's no guilt! I have even converted my husband and my mom. My husband used to drink only Mountain Dew so he even changed parent companies to drink it. I only wish it were available in more stores, especially convenience stores and small grocers.
Krista S.
What's your favorite coke flavor such as this cherry, vanilla, etc?
Dalila V.
Detroit, MI
Does it actually taste like cherry or medicine ?
yanin s.
Elche
Has anyone tried it? how did it go? where can I buy it? Thanks!
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
I found Diet Cherry Vanilla Coke today at Moes- has anyone ever seen this in the stores? It was AMAZING!
Tori I.
Ottawa, ON
Does this taste the same as regular Cherry Coke? I've heard it's not as sweet tasting.

Kohl's