BY COCA-COLA #21 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavors, Caffeine.

• What is your favorite soda/pop? Mine is Coca-Cola® Cherry6 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to drink cherry cola? 10 Answers
Reviews (2040)
Morgan D.
Sonora
Cherry is definitely my favorite Coke. The cherry isn’t over powering and you still have the typical coke taste. Also, the deep purple packaging is super cute. Deff a weekly buy.
Rachel Lucy H.
Johnstown, PA
When was at family reunion and looking Dr pepper. I saw coca cola cherry was my favorite soda of all time.
BRANDY R.
Panama City, FL
Coca Cola Cherry is my favorite dark soda. Its refreshing on a hot day and goes good with just about anything.
Allison S.
Gibsonia, PA
I love all coke products so of course when I picked up cherry coke I loved it. Its sweet and tangy, and so yummy
Amanda d.
Coca-Cola® Cherry Who doesn't love coke!? Even though it gives me heartburn like crazy I'm addicted and I love it! I buy a few bottles everyday!
kayla c.
hartwell, GA
I like the come and cherry mixed together taste great. It's sweet and cokey but not to much of either... .
Sophie K.
So cherry Coke is the best of the best! My favourite flavour coke I actually prefer this to the regular coke it’s so good. Has a subtle cherry flavour that’s noticeable but doesn’t overpower the coke flavour, great combination
Cindy V.
United States
Literally the only soda I drink. ♡♡ but the only down fall is the sugar >.< Still love it tho. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Jessica M.
London, ON
Coca Cola cherry is another one of my favourite soft drinks. I’m also big on the vanilla and cherry one you can get out of the fountains at eat out places.
Meg W.
Linden, VA
My favorite flavor when it comes down to drinking coca cola. Cherry is crisp, refreshing and the bubbles are nose tickling. Cold is where it's at
Kerri G.
Greenville, SC
What is your favorite Coke flavor?
Mora D.
Mart, TX
Where do they sell these ?
Katie M.
Cleveland, OH
Do they still sell the vanilla cherry coke?
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Do you prefer Cherry Coke or Cherry Pepsi?
Taylor H.
Is there a comparable cherry flavored soda to cherry coke? I love cherry coke, but it's getting so expensive!

back