BY COCA-COLA #15 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavors, Caffeine.

• What is your favorite soda/pop? Mine is Coca-Cola® Cherry6 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to drink cherry cola? 10 Answers
Reviews (1990)
Buy on Jet.com*
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
This has been my go to study beverage. It provides me a little pick me up and tastes great without having lots of calories like regular sodas. Overall it meets my expectations and I will continue to drink diet cherry coke.
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
My grandma lives on diet coke!
She loves this stuff. She had heart surgery this past summer and she couldn't have pop after but we got to a point where we could swab her mouth with water and then they let us do it with diet coke and I'd never seen her so happy while she was in that hospital!
Dominike H.
Folsom , CA
I never knew I could like anything cherry flavored!! Lol jk! I am so impressed with this tho! It has such a great bubble with immense amounts of cherry coke flavor lolits definitely one of my favorite sodas out today.
Nicole P.
Tulsa
There is no substitute for a Coca-Cola. Never will I ever accept a Pepsi as a replacement. There is nothing better than getting a super cold can out of an ice chest on a hot day. I have always and will always have a preference for Coca-Cola, i'm sure there are others who feel the exact same way.
Eve G.
Of all the Coke products I've ever tried, Cherry Coke continues to be the best of the best. No matter what you're doing, by adding a Cherry Coke to the mix you'll be enjoying life to the extreme! Definitely the best Coke product.
Anastasia C.
Fort Collins, CO
Cherry Coke is somewhere on the goodness scale between Classic and Vanilla. It's best if you want a little extra flavor to your Coke. Note that it isn't as syrupy as a Coca-Cola and Grenadine combo, which is great!
Alana C.
First off.. Love coke because it doesn't give me as much of a burning sensation in my throat like Pepsi does, but I just love this cherry coke because the flavor is SO good. Packaging makes it nice and noticeable that it has the cherry flavor.. Great soda! All cherry flavor lovers should try!
Diana L.
Most favorite drink ever!!! The flavor is carried through cans,bottles, and fountain. Cherry is there and is flavorful but not over barring. Always a good price. Will continue to purchase and suggest to friends and family
Summer H.
I am a huge fan of the coke brand in general, and especially cherry coke! The taste is crisp and refreshing while also being extremely tasty. I think it is quite a good price and I am definitely a repeat customer! I love the brand and the taste and will be buying more soon.
Erin H.
Van Buren, ME
This is my favorite soda known to man! I buy it at Wal-Mart by the 12 pack cans and I buy about 7 q2 packs a month. We go through a lot of this soda brand in my house. Its both my husband and I favorite soda. I've even introduced it to people who haven't tried it and they loves it too!
Kerri G.
Greenville, SC
What is your favorite Coke flavor?
Mora D.
Mart, TX
Where do they sell these ?
Katie M.
Cleveland, OH
Do they still sell the vanilla cherry coke?
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Do you prefer Cherry Coke or Cherry Pepsi?
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
Do you prefer cherry coke or cherry Pepsi?