BY COCA-COLA #15 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavors, Caffeine.

• What is your favorite soda/pop? Mine is Coca-Cola® Cherry6 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to drink cherry cola? 10 Answers
Reviews (1987)
Buy on Jet.com*
Taylor M.
Visalia, CA
I like soda. I'm not going to pretend that I'm a health freak or that I avoid carbonated drinks or that I only drink occasionally. I probably have more than I should. And when it comes down to it, there's nothing better than a Cherry Coke. It's definitely my go-to.
Lauren F.
Warren, MI
Lately this has been my absolute weakness! I was never a fan of coke before but whenever that time of the month comes about I’m all about it! I love bottle instead of cans I just think anything in a bottle taste so much better! Huge plus is they are always 10/10
Emily W.
I enjoy cherry coke and the sweet taste associated with it and I love to make it into a float with vanilla ice cream and well for a yummy treat. This is great to pair with lunch or a quick snack and I love it's taste and recommend this soda to everyone
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this soda. I feel like it’s somewhat better then the actual soda. Not really expensive! Actually really affordable. And did meet my expectations. I thought it was going to taste so nasty but surprisingly it didn’t. I would love to get these more often!
Coleen K.
Clarksburg, WV
Coca-Cola Cherry Coke is by far my favorite. It's the one cherry flavored soda where you can actually taste the cherry, and it's typically available anywhere in my local area Coca-Cola company never disappoints when it comes to their beverages.
Beth S.
I have been drinking cherry coke since I was a kid. I love how refreshing and sweet it is. It is my go-to nostalgia drink. Whenever I see it out and about I have to get it!
Taylor L.
Corsicana, TX
I recently tried the cherry flavor of coke from my local grocery store., I usually but the regular coke, but this was offered in a deal. I like the strong flavor of cherry found in the product. I would defiantly purchase this in the future.
Briana A.
Asheville, NC
Cherry coke is my go to drink. A lot of places do not carry it, so everytime I find it, i get it! The packaging is always very pretty as well. I prefer cherry coke over regular coke, but cocoa- cola products are always my favorite!
Vanessa G.
I am not really a soda drinker. However, if I am going to have a soda, this is the soda of choice for me. I just love the cherry flavor. This is my go to soda to purchase and I would definitely recommend to other fans of cherry.
David M.
El Paso, TX
My favorite flavor of all time. This flavor reminds me of my childhood so any chance I️ can drink one I️ do. Mixing it with a scoop of ice cream to make a float is my favorite way to have this soda. The calories are worth it.
Kerri G.
Greenville, SC
What is your favorite Coke flavor?
Mora D.
Mart, TX
Where do they sell these ?
Katie M.
Cleveland, OH
Do they still sell the vanilla cherry coke?
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Do you prefer Cherry Coke or Cherry Pepsi?
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
Do you prefer cherry coke or cherry Pepsi?