BY COCA-COLA #15 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavors, Caffeine.

• What is your favorite soda/pop? Mine is Coca-Cola® Cherry6 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to drink cherry cola? 10 Answers
Reviews (1987)
Buy on Jet.com*
Samantha C.
Plymouth, MI
way better than cherry pepsi in my opinion. i liek that you can buy this in the 90 calorie mini cans, those are the perfect size. not too sweet, not too much sugar. packaging is nice in those smaller cans. have the fish killer plastic rings tho i wish there was an altenative
Lauren T.
Evansville, IN
This is my favorite soda. It stays true to Coke, but has a unique flavor. Good amount of cherry flavor that is well mixed and not overpowering. Nice classic packaging as normal with coke. Good zero calorie version as well
Nina B.
Spurger, TX
Of you like regular coca cola, you're really going to love this cherry cola. It is soooo delicious. Nothing compares to it! I always pick some up from walmart for our outdoor adventures.I don't mind paying more for better quality! I strongly recommend trying it!
Annelle H.
El Monte, CA
The best tasting cherry flavored drink ever! Love it with hot dogs and burgers or even as a snack! I wish they had less sugar and didn't taste funky like all the sugar free or reduced sugar drinks. Still good to enjoy once in a while without getting diabetes.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
Cherry Coke is my favorite soda of all time. There is just nothing better than an ice cold refreshing Coke. It tastes better than any other soda. Some of the other brands taste really flat to me. If you haven't made a cake with Coke, you need to try it!
Annie B.
Buffalo, NY
This is my favorite soda to drink. I like cherry Coke better than cherry Pepsi, because the cherry flavor is stronger. Usually quite affordable, especially if you catch it on sale.
I would definitely buy again, especially if it is buy three get two free.
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
I love me some Cherry Coke, especially in the can.  Soda in the can doesn't seem to go flat nearly as quickly as in 2 liters or bottles. Sometimes I'll add maraschino cherry juice to regular coke, but it doesn't compare to the actual cherry coke.
Juan P.
Covington, GA
Very sweet and has a good flavor . It is very affordable. Yes it meets my expectation. Yes there is room for improvement. Yes they come in different variates l. I buy it everyday.
Deidra S.
Chesapeake , OH
Nothing beats an ice cold cherry coke. This is hands down my long time favorite. The Coca Cola brand is a handed down family tradition. My mom and granny both enjoyed Coca Cola products as well. Cherry coke has a great sweet flavor that I enjoy.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
this flavor cherry cola is amazing i love it so much noone understands and i just do not know why. very affordable better than any other flavor out there nice cute packaging i dont even like cherries though this is amazing i buy it alot and i do not mind it
Kerri G.
Greenville, SC
What is your favorite Coke flavor?
Mora D.
Mart, TX
Where do they sell these ?
Katie M.
Cleveland, OH
Do they still sell the vanilla cherry coke?
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Do you prefer Cherry Coke or Cherry Pepsi?
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
Do you prefer cherry coke or cherry Pepsi?