Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
This is my favorite soda EVER!! They are sweet and have just enough kick to them! The cherry flavor makes them even better! I love coca-cola products in general! This is my favorite tho! They are great cold and refreshing! When they start to get warm they still have an amazing taste. Some soft drinks are nasty when they start to get warm, but not these! They are good to the last drop! I usually try to find them on sale, but they are worth every cent you spend!! I would definitely recommend them, and I will definitely repurchase them! My favorite soda in the world!! Go try yours now!
Coca-Cola® Cherry