Coca-Cola® Cherry

by Coca-Cola

#13 in Soda

Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavors, Caffeine.

I'’ve never tried this, is it good?
How does this taste ?
So... cherry or plain?
Start your review of Coca-Cola® Cherry!
El Paso, TX
Love diet cherry coke!!!! Ive been drinking diet coke for the longest time, but when i discovered diet cherry coke it was delicious...
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I've never tired these before! And it's not that easy getting it over on my country.. I really hope to try these
I know coke is bad for you & “you can use it to clean rust off things” & blah blah blah. But honestly what item that you’re buying from at store doesn’t have potentially harmful additives! Coke is my favorite soda especially cherry coke. I don’t drink it all the time but when I can do it’s the best. It stays nice & carbonated so it doesn’t get flat! The tase is nice & crisp, like doesn’t have a artificial cherry taste it has more of a natural cherry taste opposed to the other brands. They’re also very affordable! I love coca-cola as a brand they make smart water, vitamin water, Canada Dry. They make all the best tasting drinks.
Fayetteville, NC
Coca-Cola® Cherry uploaded by annie L.
This is always in my fridge ALL THE TIME!!.. Its my go to soda drink of all time.. i think since i learned that they have this cherry flavor, it has always been my soda drink... i have high normal uric acid level, and sodas are a no no to this, but because cherry is a very good food for people with higher uric acids then i thought maybe i still can have sodas... but cherry flavor..😊😊 So, ended up patronizing this product.. the taste is just like a regular coke but with a little cherry twist on it.. i love it.. i dont drink diet sodas so this is just perfect for me..
Aurora Indiana
Coca-Cola® Cherry uploaded by kim E.
Purchased at: Walmart
Can Coke is my favorite. Not Pepsi ONLY coca cola. Coca cola doesn't go flat as fast as Pepsi does once you open it. I love it in a can because I believe it stays fresher and more refreshing. Cherry and vanilla are my favorites. Nothing compares to a crisp cherry coca cola. Price is Right. And when the company does four twelve packs for eleven, who can beat that.
Auf Grund der Kommentare dachte ich mir - besser als der zuckerfreie Kram - probieren wir mal!! Also es schmeckt um einiges besser wie das was man im Moment so kaufen kann, ABER wer den originalen klassischen Geschmack erwartet - spart euch bitte das Geld!!!!! Wenn man die Flasche das erste Mal aufmacht ist der Geruch zwar schön vanillig, aber der Geschmack ist wahnsinnig lasch und auch der typische süße Nachgeschmack ist weg.
Aurora, CO
2,385 reviews
Purchased at: Target
If I had to choose, I love the taste and flavor of Cherry Coke- especially in a tall glass FULL of ICE and frozen!! It makes it ICE cold and the cherry flavor IS amaze balls. I am normally a Pepsi lover over Coke, but Cherry Coke is Amazing and I give it all 5 stars!! (This woman is a water drinker and a healthy eater)-- but if I am going to splurge- the pure cherry flavor is worth the empty calories to me!! 😂👍🙈🙉
Lakeland, FL
I really don't like flavored sodas but I usually am a fan of cherry. Once again grossed out by a flavored drink because of the awful aftertaste and similarity to cough medicine. Although it is gross I know alot of others are big fans of it and I am just a picky person but it is well priced!
Coca-Cola® Cherry is a refreshing beverage, better to me than Coca-Cola classic, with just the right amount of fizz, and a delicious cherry flavor! Drink it by itself or add rum, for an even better rum-n-coke. The only thing I dislike about Coca-Cola is that a 2ltr goes flat to quickly. I solve that problem by buying a 12pk of Cherry Coke in cans instead.
Middleburg , FL
For me I am not a super fan of cherry coke but I do like it on occasion. I am not a fan of cherry flavor anything but this is mild compared to some. It reminds me a lot of mr.pibb but sweeter! My husband loves it and we always get a 12 pack! I do like that it comes in many varieties such as a 2 liter, mini cans, mini bottles, 12 pack, 6 pack of bottles. Give it a try!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un an
Coca-Cola® Cherry ? What other flavors do you guys like?
Amy G. • il y a 6 mois