BY COCA-COLA #17 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavors, Caffeine.

• What is your favorite soda/pop? Mine is Coca-Cola® Cherry6 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to drink cherry cola? 10 Answers
Reviews (2010)
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
This is my favorite soda EVER!! They are sweet and have just enough kick to them! The cherry flavor makes them even better! I love coca-cola products in general! This is my favorite tho! They are great cold and refreshing! When they start to get warm they still have an amazing taste. Some soft drinks are nasty when they start to get warm, but not these! They are good to the last drop! I usually try to find them on sale, but they are worth every cent you spend!! I would definitely recommend them, and I will definitely repurchase them! My favorite soda in the world!! Go try yours now!
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
So I have been a fan of Coca-cola for a very long time. It’s very affordable and a great value. I drink Diet Coke atleast once a day with my dinner. Compared to others coke doesn’t taste as sweet to me or like say Pepsi, to me Pepsi tastes sweet and coke doesn’t. Now when they put the flavors in the coke I’m sorry but I don’t drink them, it takes away from the taste of just coke. And I don’t like cherries. So I wouldn’t buy Cherry Coke sorry.
Lindsey C.
Carson City, NV
I had my first Cherry Coke recently and it actually surprised me. I am not a huge fan of regular cola, no matter the brand. I was craving a cold soda after my shopping trip at Walmart and they have vending machines right outside their doors with name brand sodas in a can, which is what I prefer, for only 50¢. Cherry Coke was all they had left in the vending machine so that's what I got. It surprised me... it had the right amount of cherry and didn't have the overbearing cola taste I dislike. I will buy and enjoy a 12-pack of Cherry Coke cans in the future.
Sadie M.
Denver, CO
Cherry coke is pretty darn tasty. Not as good as the classic flavor, but nice if you're wanting soda and a little twist on the original one. It doesn't have an overpowering cherry taste but you can still taste a bit of it.
Angelica p.
fort payne, AL
this has always been one of my favorite sodas, I've loved it since I was a little kid. It has a nice flavor and is much easier on my stomach compared to the other carbonated beverages out there. ugh very tasteful and enjoyable ugh love it  sorry i just want one right now xD
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I already love cokes and it is one of my favorite drinks... then you add cherry and it gets even better! It adds an even sweeter touch and tastes great. I can't drink too much of this since it is really sweet.. but it is just too dang good. It satisfies your sweet and thirsty tooth!
Tiara O.
coral springs
My favorite soda of all time! Definitely my go to! I used to drink Pepsi a lot but since i tried the cherry Coke i will never go back , not to mention i like all the other coke products as well! Thank you Coca Cola
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
I really like cherry coke. When it comes to putting it with ice cream you can not go wrong. Its so sweet and delicious. My family always love this product and we are even more thrilled they have a Zero Version of it
Megan F.
Cherry Coke is the best Coke. I love me some Vanilla Coke, but nothing quite compared to a cherry coke. Except maybe a Roy Rogers...which is a coke with grenadine...aka cherry coke! Sweet, bright, and full of flavor.
Melina O.
Hermitage
This is my favorite flavor of coke. It’s super sweet yet still keeps its original coke taste. It has the noticeable logo on the front that people recognize. And utilized color and imagery to indicate the flavor.
Kerri G.
Greenville, SC
What is your favorite Coke flavor?
Mora D.
Mart, TX
Where do they sell these ?
Katie M.
Cleveland, OH
Do they still sell the vanilla cherry coke?
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Do you prefer Cherry Coke or Cherry Pepsi?
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
Do you prefer cherry coke or cherry Pepsi?