Coca-Cola Cherry

by Coca-Cola

#8 in Soda

Coca-Cola Cherry

Why haven’t i seen any in bottles it’s too good not to be ?
EssTa buena esta soda ?
I'’ve never tried this, is it good?
Start your review of Coca-Cola Cherry!
Chandra G.
Coca-Cola Cherry uploaded by Chandra G.
I'm not a big soda drinker but this is really tasty. It has a smooth cherry flavor added with a regular coke taste; this blend was actually a good choice for Coca-Cola. I really love the aroma scent. Highly recommend for soda drinkers.
Pretti E.
Marietta, GA
Coca-Cola Cherry uploaded by Pretti E.
The best thing going other than the reg Coke Flavor. I get this one when I want my go to drinks, but with a twist.
Melissa D.
N Hollywood, CA
I like this cheery coke so much. It tastes great the flavor as well I like that theirs also Vanilla Coke. It's not my first time I'm a repeat user I always get this kind of soda. Yes definitely would buy again.
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
This is so crisp! Has a great cherry flavor and puts a smile on my face. Very refreshing! Satisfying! I will buy it again and I recommend.
Estefy C.
Cool product, it does taste like coca cola but i was expecting more of a strong cherry flavor, is good tought but you can barely taste The cherry wich is very dissapointing. It's a very interesting flavor if you do want to try it Out. It's good but regular coca cola is better.
Tanna W.
West Point, UT
Coca-Cola Cherry uploaded by Tanna W.
Purchased at: Kroger
I love this flavor! I is the diet or zero ones would be at least half as good. I keep buying high cal but it tastes delicious. Coca-Cola Cherry
Amy B.
Portland, OR
Coca-Cola Cherry uploaded by Amy B.
Purchased at: Safeway
This is my favorite soda. I love cherry and the taste is awesome. I enjoy having it with every meal. This drink makes me feel really happy there is nothing that I would change about it.
Ashlie N.
Waco, TX
I love the taste of the cherry in the Coca Cola better the Pepsi cherry. Affordable and wouldn’t change anything in this product.
Kristen B.
Anchorage
This drink always quenches my thirst, especially when real cold. Its pretty affordable as well, about $5 for a 12 pack
Rachel S.
Coca-Cola Cherry uploaded by Rachel S.
Cherry coco-cola has a really good cherry taste and goes great with alot of things. We buy it for our pizza nights.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Michelle F.
Greensboro, NC
il y a 2 ans
Coca-Cola Cherry ? What other flavors do you guys like?
Amy G. il y a 2 ans