BeveragesCoffeeCold Brew & Iced CoffeeILLY ISSIMO
Coca-Cola Cappuccino - 95 fl oz Glass Bottle

Coca-Cola Cappuccino - 9.5 fl oz Glass Bottle

by ILLY ISSIMO

1933--Year in which Illy was founded by Francesco Illy in Trieste, Italy. 14--Or more coffee growing regions which create Illy Issimo's signature blend. 10--Years to perfect the Illy Issimo formula. 9--Different types of Arabica beans blended for out signature taste. 1--Illy Issimo for your pleasure.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Coca-Cola Cappuccino - 9.5 fl oz Glass Bottle!
Scottsdale, AZ
Coca-Cola Cappuccino - 9.5 fl oz Glass Bottle uploaded by Whitney R.
I like that this is less sweet than some other ready to go coffee drinks like Starbucks. Also only 9.5 oz so less of an overall calorie commitment for a morning drink. Not as good as a real cappuccino but still a good option.
Discovered the Illy ready-to-drink coffee this summer. Got it for a party in all three flavors (black, cappuccino, and mochaccino) and it was a huge it. We were outdoors in warm weather and everyone preferred the iced coffee to other soft drinks. Definitely the smoothest coffee blend and least sweet of all the single-serve coffees I've tried. The black is just coffee and nothing else. It's not bitter and was enjoyed by many of the guests. The cappuccino and mochaccino have some added sugar and milk, but are not nearly as sweet as other brands. The sweetened flavors are 100 calories for the entire can. This was a great find and a nice alternative to serving soda and juice. I ordered it online (cheapest price) but have also seen it at many stores.
Mobile, AL
I stumbled upon this at my neighborhood gas station and decided to give it a try. It's definitely cheaper than my normal cold coffee Starbucks double shot. It has a decent flavor and has a good bit of caffeine. I would recommend it for those who don't want to dish out a lot of money.
I absolutely love Illy Issimo canned iced coffee drinks. They are the perfect size, not too big but not too small, perfect for a pick me up. The espresso is clearly the trademark flavor of high quality Illy coffee, with just a hint of sweetness that isn't too overpowering. Great to grab in the morning on the go, or when you don't have time to sit down to a cappucino.
I'm impressed by the bottled coffee drink by Illy Issimo. The Cappuccino has no artificial flavor like I often experience with packaged iced coffee. The ingredient list is small and basic, and the coffee is bold and lightly sweet. It's smooth tasting too.
My husband and I are big coffee drinkers. This is a drink we both like. The flavor isn't too heavy and it's not too sweet like other coffee drinks we've tried. Definitely recommended if you haven't tried it!
Riverview, MI
I think this is a decent iced capp. But I would like it taste a bit more sweeter. It's a dose of cappucino , but I think there should be different kinds of flavors like starbucks.
willimantic, CT
Coca-Cola Cappuccino - 9.5 fl oz Glass Bottle uploaded by Kaitlyn W.
Finally my Illy is in America! not too sweet, delicious bitter Itallian espresso style drink. So good. Absolutely transformed my mornings.
I love Illy espresso beans, but I'm not sure i live this iced coffee. I think it has a little too much sugar and a little artificial tasting. They are not horrible, but I've had better.
8290
Every time i go on a road trip or on a trip i take this bad boy with me. It tastes amazing i love it. It's good because you just open it and drink it. You don't need to prepare anything.

Looking for your answer?