Coca-Cola® Caffeine-free uploaded by Jose Edwin P.

BY COCA-COLA

Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavors.

• El estar libre de cafeína genera un cambio de sabor drást...1 Answers
  • Since when did they make one without caffeine I'm so clue...2 Answers
  • Not much of a difference 8 Answers
Andrea D.
Orlando, FL
Love the caffeine free version of coke because I am not one to drink coffee or soda for it. But every once in a while you need that refreshing coke taste. Recommend.
Rachel D.
I do not drink very much soda, but I like coca-cola the best. The drink is a little too carbonated and sugary for me, but when I need a bit of soda, I go to coke.
michaela w.
Anaheim, CA
Caffeine makes me very jittery and sick so I try my best to stay away from it. How ever I love Soda! So this product is great, you can hardly taste the difference.
Miss M.
Are you a coke or Pepsi person? Coke hands down! Better flavor and I love the carbon bubbles when you have that first cold crisp sip! Refreshing on a hot day!
Caroline S.
Seattle, WA
I am a coke snob. I literally avoid places that only serve Pepsi because of my love of coke. That being said, you can always find a can of it my fridge.
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
I Love Coca Cola but only if it is in the glass Coke bottles from Mexico that use real cane sugar plastic and can made in America just doesn't do it justice
Jackie C.
I love that there is a caffeine free version of the classic Coca Cola. It tastes exactly the same, but is a great alternative when trying to avoid caffeine.
BeckyLiz G.
Niles
Completely love it. Refreshing and my taste buds totally love it. Even thought, I am restrict to drink any type of soda. This drink is my only one I'll drink
ArabMakeupQueen N.
Midwest City, OK
The original Coca Cola tastes better than the caffeine free but this is still pretty good! I do like the packaging and the price is really good too!
Kayluh K.
Redding, CA
Seriously wish they had the caffineen free out on more shelves because it's so hard to find. I hate drinking caffineen so I wish this was more accessable.
Diana X.
Pinellas Park , FL
How does this taste compared to the regular coke?
Dee M.
Not much of a difference
Ivana C.
Since when did they make one without caffeine I'm so clueless lol ... Nice will keep a look out now
Marangelie A.
Orocovis , Puerto Rico
El estar libre de cafeína genera un cambio de sabor drástico, en comparación con la Coca-Cola regular?