Coca-Cola® Caffeine-free uploaded by Jose Edwin P.

BY COCA-COLA #98 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavors.

• El estar libre de cafeína genera un cambio de sabor drást...1 Answers
  • Since when did they make one without caffeine I'm so clue...2 Answers
  • Not much of a difference 8 Answers
Anna-Lee P.
Bethel, CT
Caffeine can get me really shaky and I love coke more than any other brand, so caffeine free is perfect and it doesn't compromise flavor at all. Still only buy it when on sale, can be pricey but much better than Pepsi
Jay N.
San Diego, CA
Omg it taste just like the real thing ! I'm in heaven because I am a breast feeding momma and now I don't feel guilty if I have more than one because it doesn't have the caffeine. Yay!!!
Baylee R.
sapulpa
I love how it is caffeine free but it still taste so amazing. Such a crips amazing flavor and super affordable! I love it so much! Very nice and pretty packaging! Yes definitely will be buying again!
Jessica L.
Zephyrhills, FL
Limiting my caffeine intake due to pregnancy and breastfeeding so this has been a life saver. It taste just like original Coca Cola. You would never even tell the difference. I highly recommend.
Saloni P.
Orlando, FL
What can I say it's a classic. You can go any where around the world and find coca-cola. And its refreshing on a hot summer day. The sweetness of the drink can bring you happiness! You can even drink it on a cooler day. And the the same effect of the happiness will happen.
Flakita R.
This product is great for those that cannot consume caffeine for whatever reason there is due to pregnancy a medical condition or an allergy it tastes exactly the same as the original one
member-917f8
I LIKE CAFFEINE FREE PRODUCTS.    THE PLASTIC BOTTLES ARE EASY TO CARRY IN A COOLER AND RECYCLE. AS FOR THE COKE TASTE LOVE ALL THE COKE PRODUCTS.  THE SPRITE IS A GREAT ALTERNATIVE FROM COLA.  COKE A  NAME KNOWN THE WORLD OVER.
Karla C.
Millville , NJ
At my college they only had Coke without caffeine so I was kind of forced to try it when I was craving it on campus. It was surprisingly not bad. It doesn't change the flavor much so it was an easy substitution. If anything, it just seemed a little flat or like something subtle was missing in the taste which makes sense. But if you are trying to limit caffeine intake, this is a great substitution.
Nicole B.
I don't drink soda often but when j do its coca cola. I have found memories of going to the movies and getting a coke and popcorn. Coke was at every BBQ we had, I'm not sure what goes better with a burger than a coke or more America. I live in the coke capital in the usa...Atlanta, GA so almost everywhere I go there's a coke not to far away
Christina M.
Beech Grove , IN
I don't drink too much soda but, when I do Coke is my favorite!! I love it! It doesn't leave a sticky feeling in the roof of your mouth like some sodas. It's great with pizza! The thing I love the most about Coke it that you can collect points from the bottle tops or in the case of cans. You can redeme the points for gifts or coupons.
Diana X.
Pinellas Park , FL
How does this taste compared to the regular coke?
Dee M.
Not much of a difference
Ivana C.
Since when did they make one without caffeine I'm so clueless lol ... Nice will keep a look out now
Marangelie A.
Orocovis , Puerto Rico
El estar libre de cafeína genera un cambio de sabor drástico, en comparación con la Coca-Cola regular?