Coca-Cola® Caffeine-free uploaded by Jose Edwin P.

BY COCA-COLA #98 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavors.

• El estar libre de cafeína genera un cambio de sabor drást...1 Answers
  • Since when did they make one without caffeine I'm so clue...2 Answers
  • Not much of a difference 8 Answers
Carmen V.
Washington, DC
I am a Coca Cola lover I just can't live without it! even though is not healthy for you but I just can stop drinking it! the flavor is amazing and is totally cheap and always on sale!!!! the mexican coke is very good I don't know what is it but it tastes different.
Thi K.
Long Beach, CA
I remember it taste so gooood. It's a perfectly good combination. I haven't had it for awhile because of corn syrup, I switch to drink only Spanish coke that made from real sugar. I know it also not good for your health but well at least it better than corn syrup lol.
wendy b.
Eustis, FL
Ever since I had gastric bypass surgery 5 years ago, I very RARELY ever drink soda. Every now and then I will have a small glass of coke that cures my craving. I love coke because it is not as sweet and some of the sodas on the market
Nasia M.
Convington
I love coke especially Vanilla Coke always. It is very unhealthy so if they could make it a bit more healthy. Have to drink in moderation. Packing is so nice I love it. I definitely recommend it to people that are able to control themselves.
Divya M.
South Richmond hill
I buy this stuff for my kids. Yes I know soda isn't good for my kids but I drink the original and my kids always want what I drink so I get them the non caffeinated one and it taste the same except my kids are not jumping off walls
Brittany J.
Coca-Cola is one of my favorite drinks in the world I also love it because my dad works for them as well. It most definitely meet my expectations. You cannot compare this drink to others drinks ,this will always be number one.
Alisha P.
I love this. It does taste a bit different I think than the regular Coca Cola flavor like maybe it is a tab less sweet. I’m not sure, but my mom always buys this so I drink it at her house and I find it good and still Coke!
Avery F.
Palm Bay , FL
Classic Coca Cola, nothing else can compare to a good ol’bottle of coke! If there’s no Mountain Dew, or rootbeer, I’ll take a coke please! Great taste and always great price! You can’t beat an old fashioned can of coke!
Rebecca H.
Evansville, IN
If you like coke but are trying to cut out the caffeine, this is your product. I can’t tell a difference in the taste at all, and neither can my husband. It was exactly what I wanted without the caffeine!
Clarissa M.
Mckeesport, PA
I enjoy the caffeine free Coke because it’s the same flavor without the crash! It’s available everywhere, and it’s nice for a movie night or a time when it’s too late for caffeine. I would recommend it!
Diana X.
Pinellas Park , FL
How does this taste compared to the regular coke?
Dee M.
Not much of a difference
Ivana C.
Since when did they make one without caffeine I'm so clueless lol ... Nice will keep a look out now
Marangelie A.
Orocovis , Puerto Rico
El estar libre de cafeína genera un cambio de sabor drástico, en comparación con la Coca-Cola regular?