Coca-Cola® Caffeine-free uploaded by Jose Edwin P.

BY COCA-COLA #98 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavors.

• El estar libre de cafeína genera un cambio de sabor drást...1 Answers
  • Since when did they make one without caffeine I'm so clue...2 Answers
  • Not much of a difference 8 Answers
Brianda m.
Coca cola libre de cafeina mejorara tu dia, dara ese toque que tanto necesitas siempre ahi una coca cola que se adapta a tus necesidades
Shannon S.
lincoln
I will never drink any different brand of cola than coke, I also won't drink diet lite or zero because nothing compares to the original
Lesego M.
Johannesburg
Not a fan at all. Makes me feel bloated and there is too much acid and fizz to it. I really wouldn’t have this product on the regular
Raquel T.
si una buena bebida, recomendable para tomar en toda ocasión, muy buen producto, quedo satisfecha despúes de tomar esta bebida
Mariela P.
When you can't have the caffeine, any more, and you like Coke too much to surrender it, this works okay. its very good!
Mary S.
Athens
Thank you for this product, it really helped me get through my pregnancy, a time when one should limit their caffeine intake!
amor/indirectas/frases/ C.
the ideal soda for all occasions the favorite of my family can not miss at any time, I really love this soda and its bubbles
Stacie D.
Merthyr Tydfil, Mid glamorgan South Wales
Love having a can of coke now and again but call me weird I prefer it flat haha but it's so much better than any other make
Bueno agradezco que hagan gaseosa como esta es la única que me encanta por su sabor gracias coca cola por todo lo que asen
Fareen K.
Toronto, ON
I am addicted to Coca Cola. I don't know if its a good thing but I LOVE IT. So refreshing and goes perfect with every meal!
Diana X.
Pinellas Park , FL
How does this taste compared to the regular coke?
Dee M.
Not much of a difference
Ivana C.
Since when did they make one without caffeine I'm so clueless lol ... Nice will keep a look out now
Marangelie A.
Orocovis , Puerto Rico
El estar libre de cafeína genera un cambio de sabor drástico, en comparación con la Coca-Cola regular?