Coca-Cola® Caffeine-free uploaded by Jose Edwin P.

BY COCA-COLA

Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavors.

• El estar libre de cafeína genera un cambio de sabor drást...1 Answers
  • Since when did they make one without caffeine I'm so clue...2 Answers
  • Not much of a difference 8 Answers
Tina T.
Palm Harbor, FL
I can openly admit I have a Coca Cola addiction, however I have gotten it down to one DECAF Coke Classic a day.

With that being said, I find that the Decaf Coke Classic does not taste any different than the regular caffeinated Coke. The only issue I have with Decaf Coke Classic is availability. It is very hard to find in many places and not available in all formats (bottles, cans. 2 liters) as much as regular Coke.

It's unfortunate because there are several people in the markets who cannot have caffeine like myself, and enjoy a good Coke Classic but we are often forced to go without or buy Pepsi (yuk) DECAF which is more readily available.
Cortney K.
Lancaster, PA
Lifesaver during pregnancy. I had such intense cravings for coke but wanted to limit my caffeine since it's best for baby. I had one of these every few days and it tastes just like regular coke! Definitely recommend!
Belinda D.
Memphis
I enjoy coke and have always been a fan of coke. they use to have the caffeine free in the brown/golden case but either way it meets my expectation and I enjoy coke all the time probably too much. I am a repeat consumer over and over again just about every week. I would recommend to try.
Thi K.
Long Beach, CA
I remember it taste so gooood. It's a perfectly good combination. I haven't had it for awhile because of corn syrup, I switch to drink only Spanish coke that made from real sugar. I know it also not good for your health but well at least it better than corn syrup lol.
wendy b.
Eustis, FL
Ever since I had gastric bypass surgery 5 years ago, I very RARELY ever drink soda. Every now and then I will have a small glass of coke that cures my craving. I love coke because it is not as sweet and some of the sodas on the market
Nasia M.
Convington
I love coke especially Vanilla Coke always. It is very unhealthy so if they could make it a bit more healthy. Have to drink in moderation. Packing is so nice I love it. I definitely recommend it to people that are able to control themselves.
Brittany J.
Coca-Cola is one of my favorite drinks in the world I also love it because my dad works for them as well. It most definitely meet my expectations. You cannot compare this drink to others drinks ,this will always be number one.
Alisha P.
I love this. It does taste a bit different I think than the regular Coca Cola flavor like maybe it is a tab less sweet. I’m not sure, but my mom always buys this so I drink it at her house and I find it good and still Coke!
Avery F.
Palm Bay , FL
Classic Coca Cola, nothing else can compare to a good ol’bottle of coke! If there’s no Mountain Dew, or rootbeer, I’ll take a coke please! Great taste and always great price! You can’t beat an old fashioned can of coke!
Rebecca H.
Evansville, IN
If you like coke but are trying to cut out the caffeine, this is your product. I can’t tell a difference in the taste at all, and neither can my husband. It was exactly what I wanted without the caffeine!
Diana X.
Pinellas Park , FL
How does this taste compared to the regular coke?
Dee M.
Not much of a difference
Ivana C.
Since when did they make one without caffeine I'm so clueless lol ... Nice will keep a look out now
Marangelie A.
Orocovis , Puerto Rico
El estar libre de cafeína genera un cambio de sabor drástico, en comparación con la Coca-Cola regular?

Kohl's