Coca-Cola® Caffeine-free uploaded by Jose Edwin P.

BY COCA-COLA #98 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavors.

• El estar libre de cafeína genera un cambio de sabor drást...1 Answers
  • Since when did they make one without caffeine I'm so clue...2 Answers
  • Not much of a difference 8 Answers
Fatima🌸 M.
Nada mejor que una Coca-Cola bien fria para acompañar lo que sea, ya sea que estes solo viendo peliculas, con amigos, o que estes camindo y pares a comprar algo para beber, es muy refrescante y deliciosa, es mi gaseosa favorita, nunca puede faltar una Coca-Cola en la heladera.
waleska a.
8020 NW 60th St. Bldg. B Miami, Florida. United States ZIP code: 33195 Phone: (786) 3154600
La bebida de los campeones, bueno, tal vez no tanto. Si eres un amante de las colas, entonces esta es una gran opción para ti. El tamaño de las botellas es perfecto para transportar refrigerios, almuerzos o tomar una bebida refrescante después de un largo día de trabajo
Krisztina P.
I used to love coke but nowadays the taste has changed and I can practically feel the "chemicals" damaging my body. I prefer drinking from a glass bottle, and it is so pricey that if I have a choice I never buy it for myself and order another carbonated drink at restaurants as well.
Michelle E.
Of all is my favorite drink... Although it is good for the body, once the tests you become totally addicted... You can combine with any thing, but I love to take it as a good pizza or hamburger. Really, there is no comparison. It is delicious!!!
Nicola O.
Kilsyth, Glasgow
I like the flavour of cola, but it is extremely gassy almost a little too much, it is very pricey for being a bottle of gas, I like the drink this when it’s hot outside, I recommend this but I would suggest not drinking it ice cold
Izzie B.
Salisbury , Wiltshire
I am in fact allergic to caffeine, so the fact that Coca Cola have a decaf range is amazing. It means I can still enjoy one of my favourite drinks, but without the health risk. Just wish they’d bring more decaf flavours to the UK
Coleen M.
This tastes more like a diet drink than regular which I don't mind. Due to being sensitive to caffeine this is great for me to drink. Not much other brands provide this, therefore I would recommend and buy again.
Calli C.
Essex, Essex
Tastes like the real thing, except no caffeine. Very affordable, especially for the size of the bottle. Doesn’t need any improvement. I always buy this as trying to lower my caffeine intake. Can highly recommend.
Luna T.
weerde
It's my favourite drink in the world when i go out i always ,always drink coca cola. I like the special taste of the drink 😍😍😍 i 'm totally obsessed with coca-cola i will never stop drinking a coke now and then
KRISTY H.
Doral, FL

Coke is my absolute favorite drink. I'm obsessed! Literally it's the only thing I ever drink (except for the occasional smoothie or hot chocolate, or water at cheer practice) I usually drink about 6 cans a day because I love it sooo much! I've been drinking it since I was 10 and I've never had a cavity.
Diana X.
Pinellas Park , FL
How does this taste compared to the regular coke?
Dee M.
Not much of a difference
Ivana C.
Since when did they make one without caffeine I'm so clueless lol ... Nice will keep a look out now
Marangelie A.
Orocovis , Puerto Rico
El estar libre de cafeína genera un cambio de sabor drástico, en comparación con la Coca-Cola regular?