Coca-Cola® Caffeine-free uploaded by Jose Edwin P.

BY COCA-COLA #98 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavors.

• El estar libre de cafeína genera un cambio de sabor drást...1 Answers
  • Since when did they make one without caffeine I'm so clue...2 Answers
  • Not much of a difference 8 Answers
Rasheeda P.
Philadelphia, PA
It taste pretty good to me. I'm not a caffeine person so caffeine soda is my best friend right now😊
CeCe P.
Arvada
I love this soda. It’s super addicting. When I have a chest day. I go to the store and grab this.
Kimberley C.
Toccoa
This is a great product and I really like it. I will definitely purchase it again in the future.
Mandy W.
leland
Very good and doesn't taste flat or anything. Tastes very good and still tastes like regular coke
Stephanie T.
Florence, AL
Love Coca Cola. Always have it at home and at the office. I drink one every day. Repeat purchase.
Becki J.
Las Vegas, NV
For folks that can't have caffeine, I suppose it's ok. However, I think it tastes rather flat.
heather m.
E Liverpool, OH
Nothing tastes better after a hard day then a crisp cold can of Coca Cola!! A family favorite!
Brenda C.
I used to love drinking this soda! The only problem is that it's hard to find. But it's great!
Yaritzy S.
Ventnor City , NJ
I don't drink soda very often. But the couple of times I do it's coca cola I really like it.
Ruby C.
Long Beach, CA
Um I really didn't taste the difference between this soda and the regular one it taste great
Diana X.
Pinellas Park , FL
How does this taste compared to the regular coke?
Dee M.
Not much of a difference
Ivana C.
Since when did they make one without caffeine I'm so clueless lol ... Nice will keep a look out now
Marangelie A.
Orocovis , Puerto Rico
El estar libre de cafeína genera un cambio de sabor drástico, en comparación con la Coca-Cola regular?