Coca-Cola® Caffeine-free uploaded by Jose Edwin P.

BY COCA-COLA

Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavors.

• El estar libre de cafeína genera un cambio de sabor drást...1 Answers
  • Since when did they make one without caffeine I'm so clue...2 Answers
  • Not much of a difference 8 Answers
Katie G.
Bend, OR
It's Coca Cola! You can't review Coca Cola! It's Coke! It's delicious and I'll drink it forever and ever!
Forever my favorite soda of all time since I could remember drinking soda. It has a refreshing taste that
Jessica B.
Coraopolis, PA
For my family we like the caffeine free drinks! With the wonderful taste of coke attacking my taste buds.
Christina L.
Lexington, KY
Pepsi>coca-cola

I only say this because coca cola taste flat super quickly and it has a bitter aftertaste
Angely B.
Coca cola is by far my favorite soda. I love their cherry coca cola. Goes perfect in a hot summer day
Kortni J.
Union, OH
Like other people say, it's soda. 2 liters always get flat fast but as log as you finish it quickly.
Devina G.
San Bernardino
I love this since I'm pregnant and can't have any caffeine. It's really good sub for regular coke!
amanda h.
Sarasota, FL
Meh. Had a weird aftertaste. Was a little watery in flavor and my teeth could sense all the sugar.
Rasheeda P.
Philadelphia, PA
It taste pretty good to me. I'm not a caffeine person so caffeine soda is my best friend right now😊
Azucena R.
Lamont, CA
Coke is so addicting! It has a good taste from the first time you try it you'll get addicted to it
Diana X.
Pinellas Park , FL
How does this taste compared to the regular coke?
Dee M.
Not much of a difference
Ivana C.
Since when did they make one without caffeine I'm so clueless lol ... Nice will keep a look out now
Marangelie A.
Orocovis , Puerto Rico
El estar libre de cafeína genera un cambio de sabor drástico, en comparación con la Coca-Cola regular?

back