Coca-Cola® Caffeine-free uploaded by Jose Edwin P.

BY COCA-COLA

Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavors.

• El estar libre de cafeína genera un cambio de sabor drást...1 Answers
  • Since when did they make one without caffeine I'm so clue...2 Answers
  • Not much of a difference 8 Answers
Olivia S.
Indianapolis, IN
Definitely my favorite soda. Coke goes with every American meal, lol. Also, who doesn't love a jack and coke?
abreea j.
Knoxville, TN
I like coke but it's so fattening.! I give it a 3 because it sometimes isn't the best option for a drink lol
Gina Marie D.
Forest Hills, NY
Who doesnt love coke. It's the number one sofa out there. It's a great soft beverage along with your snacks.
Kassandra 🐵.
McFarland
It's amazing that's all I have to say. You should try it if you haven't. Once in a while I drink it.... yes..
Maribel T.
Clayton
I try to avoid this kind of drink but once in a while and very cold I do enjoy it. It is very economic too
Jasmine L.
Tacoma
All time favorite. I know it’s not too good for you but it sure does taste good! Nothing like a fresh coke!
Stephanie A.
When I was pregnant I loved being able to drink my Coca Cola without the caffeine affecting my growing baby
Sayra B.
Am sure every one loves coca cola it's super good it's one of my favorite sodas I would recommend it to get
Tami R.
What can I say about cocacola that has not been said before? We all know how delicious and refreshing it is
Cristy R.
brooklyn, NY
really Yum All My family Love it but I dont drink every day just 2 times of week With my friends and family
Diana X.
Pinellas Park , FL
How does this taste compared to the regular coke?
Dee M.
Not much of a difference
Ivana C.
Since when did they make one without caffeine I'm so clueless lol ... Nice will keep a look out now
Marangelie A.
Orocovis , Puerto Rico
El estar libre de cafeína genera un cambio de sabor drástico, en comparación con la Coca-Cola regular?

back