BY COCA-COLA

Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Aspartame, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Benzoate (To Protect Taste), Natural Flavors, Citric Acid.

• I have been trying to loose weight and i dont know what to do bec...1 Answers
  • Is there any difference between this and the regular Diet Coke be...2 Answers
  • Is it just me or is this version of coke too strong? Like it real...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I should prob drink more water lol When I think of a cold drink especially in the middle of the night, I think of a cold caff free diet coke! " in 2 reviews
  • "I thought this was an ok substitute for when I can't have caffeine, but it doesn't have quite the bite that regular diet coke does." in 1 review
  • "A good alternative for someone look for a no calorie drink though regular soda tastes better and I am personally not s huge fan of some of the things the put in diet drinks." in 1 review
Gina M.
Dayton
My favorite go to drink ! I became obsessed when i was pregnant and could not have caffeine but i feel like this is even better ! It seems to have more carbonation and it tastes the best !
Stefy B.
Pleasantville
As the digital age surges ahead, technological advancements continue to change how we interact with each other and our surroundings – shaping new and dynamic ways to express ourselves,…Read More is so de
Morgan M.
Moore, SC
I love diet coke in venereal because it has zero calories but I especially like the caffeine free version because it is a great way for me to continue to drink my favorite drink even while pregnant.
Suzanne M.
Renton, WA
This is a staple in our home. I tend to have this everyday almost! I am a coke over Pepsi gal as I think Pepsi tastes sweeter. It’s cheaper to buy them then to soda stream them.
Dannielle M.
Still tasted sweet but not so much that it gave me the urge to brush my teeth afterwards as I've been had with some drink. The fact that that it's caffeine free means you can enough it any time as I have frequently had it before bed and have still slept through the night. The only concern here are the chemical sweeteners. I only drink it occasionally now because of the harm those have had in others.
Niki S.
I'm going to be honest, the best thing this is good for is mixing with my bourbon, scotch or whiskey. I can't have caffeine, for medical reasons, so I appreciate that this comes in a caffeine free variety. Caffeine free is not available on many generic brands so I almost exclusively buy Coke's version. That being said, unless it is on sale, it can get awfully pricey.
Claire H.
Knoxville , TN
Honestly not a huge fan of Diet Coke and sodas in general. I just find that they always give me a headache or a stomach ache and they do the same for my mom. But if you like Diet sodas you will probably like this product.
Kelsey M.
ZERO STARS!! Zeeerrrroooooo. Why would anyone think this would be a good idea? Just why? I tried it because I just thought it was ridiculous and I actually spit it out. Awful taste. Basically tonic or soda water with a very weird after taste and food coloring. WHHHHYYYY IS THIS PRODUCT STILL ON THE MARKET??
Natalie P.
Springville, UT
As a faithful Diet Coke drinker, I'm glad that they have a caffeine free version. Since I'm breastfeeding, I'm a little wary of drinking too much caffeine. The taste of this product is consistent and a good substitute to the caffeinated stuff. 4 stars cuz it's about 90% as delicious as the original Diet Coke
Jennifer L.
Richmond, TX
It's your favorite Diet Coke, but without the caffeine! It tastes very very much like the original, which I really appreciate. Sometimes it can be annoying when an alternate version of your favorite isn't really the same. I prefer the caffeine free version because I can drink it at night and not worry about being unable to sleep.
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Who else loves this drink?
Sarah B.
Does this have a weird aftertaste due to not having caffeine?
Bianca G.
Elmhurst, IL
How does it taste? Is that any different from the regular one?
Tony  M.
Would this make a good mixer in a drink?
Jill L.
Is it just me or is this version of coke too strong? Like it really hurts my throat even if I take the smallest sip.