Coca-Cola® Caffeine-free Coke Zero

Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Aspartame, Potassium Benzoate (To Protect Taste), Natural Flavors, Potassium Citrate, Acesulfame Potassium.

• Does this taste any different than regular Coke Zero? I can't hav...2 Answers
E c.
Coke zero is a great alternative to coke classic if you’re watching sodium and caffeine intake. The taste is almost the same as regular coke but doesn’t have as much sweetness. I am a regular consumer.
Amanda C.
I am the world's most dedicated Coca Cola drinker! I promise! I was a full blown red can fan by age 3 and have recently switched to the caffeine free Coke zeros to shed some calories. That's 28 years of Coca Cola drinking! I was drinking a case a day and after the swap, I dropped 10 lbs! I thought the swap would be officially but I was amazed at how similar the zero formulation tastes compared to the red cans! The Coke Zero formula is delicious and the first drink of a freshly cracked Coke tab is my favorite! I don't find it to be too sweet, too salty, or too flat! It's bubbly magic in a sleek black and gold can that I don't feel guilty drinking! I've been teasing my husband that I need to ask Coca Cola to deliver direct because we buy about 8 cases a week! I will ALWAYS be a die hard Coke Zero fan! #justsaynototheothers
Taste very good! can't tell the difference almost between this and regular. much better than regular diet soda and  caffeine free would be a plus. only thing is though this says caffeine free , I can tell there is still caffeine in this.
Hailey M.
I love it because it still tastes so similar to classic Coca-Cola, whereas Diet Coke seems to have it's own distinct taste. As someone who has to avoid caffeinated drinks, I'm always happy to find a case of caffeine free Coke Zero at the store.
Rose R.
In Europe this is actually Coke Zero zero and I was so confused when I first heard it but it made sense later on. Like all variations of coke though, they all taste the same to me
Laura B.
I have always liked the original Coke Zero. I just found the caffeine free version last week. It is just as good if not better than the original. I wish I could find it in a 2L. The regular Zero has a lot of caffeine and would keep me awake at night if I drank it too late. Glad they've come out with this
Kaitlyn M.
North Walpole, NH
This is my girlfriend's favorite. She gets migraines so she can't have too much caffeine or sugar but loves the taste of regular coke so this is perfect for her
Angie B.
Akron, OH
My Hudsonville loves coke but can't have caffeine. We are also trying to cut calories where possible. This is one good choice so we both can be satisfied.
Lola L.
In an effort to lose weight this is the only soda I will drink now. I honestly cannot taste the difference between this and the regular coke. Amazing!
Jen F.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
My go to soft drink, I always have this on hand! Great flavor, you don't even miss the sugar and you can't taste the artificial sweetener.
Kayla M.
Bardstown, KY
Does this taste any different than regular Coke Zero? I can't have caffeine due to a recent heart condition and have been wanting to try it- I've never had caffeine free before but love Coke Zero.