Coca-Cola® Caffeine-free uploaded by Jose Edwin P.

BY COCA-COLA

Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavors.

• El estar libre de cafeína genera un cambio de sabor drást...1 Answers
  • Since when did they make one without caffeine I'm so clue...2 Answers
  • Not much of a difference 8 Answers
Brooke B.
We switched to caffeine free Cokes months ago because of my heart condition. Between the Cokes and the cup of coffee I have at work, I was overdoing the caffeine and I felt it. So we switched. In the beginning, this stuff sated my cravings for regular Coke while coming off the caffeine. Now, it’s my drink of choice (when not drinking water). It’s not as effervescent, doesn’t have a strong bite like regular Coke. I also think it’s a little sweeter. It goes flat faster. But I’m thankful for the caffeine free version and I enjoy it very much regardless. Also, the red and gold color combination is soooo attractive.
Kori M.
Macon, GA
I used to only drink sprite but was craving Coca-Cola last week, unfortunately I have a horrible reaction to the amount of caffeine in Coke of i drink it even half way through the day. I thought it was a stupid question to ask my husband if there was caffeine free Coke... I had no idea! I personally think this tastes exactly like Coca Cola and even at a slight difference it's worth it not to consume so much caffeince. Now my husband keeps the fridge stocked with this!
Courtney G.
TN
The caffeine-free stuff tastes just like the original with zero caffeine! I highly recommend! This is my go-to soda when I shop at the store! Definitely has a good flavor and you can't tell it doesn't have caffeine. I will definitely purchase again.
Allison A.
Fate
I would give this product 10 stars if I could. I’m a big soda drinker and when I was pregnant, I wasn’t drinking caffeine but I would still crave a coke. This was my savior! It has the same delicious taste of a coke, but gave me peace of mind cause it wasn’t hyping up my baby. I’m breastfeeding him now, so this is still a staple in my house!
sandra n.
Bowling Green, KY
I have tried other brands and do no like.  Coca cola is my favorite and my one and only coke that I will drink.  It is affordable and the packaging is nice and bright red.  Nothing can compare to Coca Cola and I definitely would recommend to anyone that likes cold drinks.
Marisa H.
North Beach, MD
This product has been my lifesaver during breastfeeding! It may not have the caffeine I need but I can still have some flavor to switch it up from water. Definitely recommend this to breastfeeding mommies out there!
Vanessa P.
El Paso, TX
The taste is different when it comes to comparing glass, aluminum, and plastic and plastic is not my favorite. The drink does not stay cool and loses carbonation quickly. However the taste is still quite delicious
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I. Used to be a big fan of coca cola but not anymore the flavor is sweet and way to sugary for me. There seems to be alot of acid in cokes that cause me heart burn.
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love and V's food products they're so amazing and I love them definitely recommend some may be high in calories and may not be good for the children but they're yummy
Tina T.
Palm Harbor, FL
I can openly admit I have a Coca Cola addiction, however I have gotten it down to one DECAF Coke Classic a day.

With that being said, I find that the Decaf Coke Classic does not taste any different than the regular caffeinated Coke. The only issue I have with Decaf Coke Classic is availability. It is very hard to find in many places and not available in all formats (bottles, cans. 2 liters) as much as regular Coke.

It's unfortunate because there are several people in the markets who cannot have caffeine like myself, and enjoy a good Coke Classic but we are often forced to go without or buy Pepsi (yuk) DECAF which is more readily available.
Diana X.
Pinellas Park , FL
How does this taste compared to the regular coke?
Dee M.
Not much of a difference
Ivana C.
Since when did they make one without caffeine I'm so clueless lol ... Nice will keep a look out now
Marangelie A.
Orocovis , Puerto Rico
El estar libre de cafeína genera un cambio de sabor drástico, en comparación con la Coca-Cola regular?

Kohl's