Coca-Cola® Caffeine-free uploaded by Jose Edwin P.

BY COCA-COLA #42 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavors.

• El estar libre de cafeína genera un cambio de sabor drástico, en ...1 Answers
  • Since when did they make one without caffeine I'm so clueless lol...2 Answers
  • Not much of a difference 8 Answers
Kori M.
Macon, GA
I used to only drink sprite but was craving Coca-Cola last week, unfortunately I have a horrible reaction to the amount of caffeine in Coke of i drink it even half way through the day. I thought it was a stupid question to ask my husband if there was caffeine free Coke... I had no idea! I personally think this tastes exactly like Coca Cola and even at a slight difference it's worth it not to consume so much caffeince. Now my husband keeps the fridge stocked with this!
Lydia G.
When I was pregnant all I wanted was a good Coke in the morning but my fiancé was not about letting me have my caffeine, so we compromised and got this. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it literally tastes exactly like a regular coke. If you can't do caffeine but still need a Coke fix, get this. It costs the same as regular Coke, can be found at pretty much any major retailer.
Krystle G.
As I am cutting back on caffeine but do not like sugar free products, this was a great alternative.  I can't tell a noticeable difference between the two, except for the strength of the carbonation. It is not as potent or long lasting as the original blend. I do recommend if you are looking for a decaffinated alternative!
Scott O.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Coke is simpy Coke.  The best of all the caffeine beverages on the market.  Love the flavor when it is ice cold and I'm seeking something to go with everything.  Nothing beats a coke when  you need something quick.  Love love love is all I can say about this.
Katie E.
I love the taste of coke, but the caffeine sometimes keeps me up at night. I switched to caffeine free a couple months ago, and I am in love. The taste is great, definitely exceeded my expectation. It's a good value for the price. I will definitely continue drinking this product!
Mauren F.
Los Angeles, CA
I mean who doesn’t love coke? I love it when it super cold especially on a hot day or having the right meal. My boyfriend buys the 24pk to take to work. Overall it’s a staple beverage in my household, whether it’s a party or a family bbq there always has to be coke.
sandra n.
Bowling Green, KY
I have tried other brands and do no like.  Coca cola is my favorite and my one and only coke that I will drink.  It is affordable and the packaging is nice and bright red.  Nothing can compare to Coca Cola and I definitely would recommend to anyone that likes cold drinks.
Marissa T.
West Haven, CT
I mean who doesn't love a good coke. Thirsty and need a quick refreshing taste here you go. The packaging is adorable and the perfect amount for me would recommend to many and I think nothing compares to a classic coke
Marisa H.
North Beach, MD
This product has been my lifesaver during breastfeeding! It may not have the caffeine I need but I can still have some flavor to switch it up from water. Definitely recommend this to breastfeeding mommies out there!
Vanessa P.
El Paso, TX
The taste is different when it comes to comparing glass, aluminum, and plastic and plastic is not my favorite. The drink does not stay cool and loses carbonation quickly. However the taste is still quite delicious
Diana  X.
Pinellas Park , FL
How does this taste compared to the regular coke?
Dee M.
Not much of a difference
Ivana C.
Since when did they make one without caffeine I'm so clueless lol ... Nice will keep a look out now
Marangelie A.
Orocovis , Puerto Rico
El estar libre de cafeína genera un cambio de sabor drástico, en comparación con la Coca-Cola regular?