Coby MP820-8G 8GB Video MP4 Player

by Coby

1.8" LCD Touchscreen / FM tuner / Plays music, video, photos & text / ID3 & LRC supported / World clock & calendar apps / Rechargeable battery

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Coby MP820-8G 8GB Video MP4 Player!
Oussama S.
Sidi kacem
Clear display of options, Easy setup, Attractive package, Plenty of memory. I would recommend this player for anyone who just wants FM radio and/or MP3 music for a few hours-which is all I expected from it.
hichem M.
oran hai d'haia bloc 11 numero 42
Hello, I am here for everyone, I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to examine this product. I would be grateful.With my love and appreciation, my name is Ismail Elkhiati and I have a channel On YouTube with a large number of subscribers, I do a lot of opinions on electronic devices and I am a player. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos so that FYI encourages people to buy on the internet And in time The same help the company promote "

Looking for your answer?