Coby Electronics Jammerz  2 in 1 Combo Deep Bass Stereo Headphones & Earbuds uploaded by Kimberly H.
Coby Electronics Jammerz  2 in 1 Combo Deep Bass Stereo Headphones & Earbuds

Coby Electronics Jammerz 2 in 1 Combo Deep Bass Stereo Headphones & Earbuds

BY COBY ELECTRONICS

Coby s deep bass headphones deliver great, resonant lows, providing a premium listening experience. Adjustable headband lets you experience your music in complete comfort, while a compact folding design makes for easy storage and portability. Combined with Coby s isolation stereo headphones which features an in-ear isolation system to block background noise while delivering crisp sound. High-performance 40mm neodymium driver units deliver deep bass sound. Padded headband for maximum comfort. Compact folding design for easy carrying and storage. Adjustable headband for maximum comfort. Bonus digital stereo earphones with carrying case. Gol. see more...

Coby Electronics Jammerz  2 in 1 Combo Deep Bass Stereo Headphones & Earbuds
Coby Electronics Jammerz 2 in 1 Combo Deep Bass Stereo Headphones & Earbuds
  • "The ear buds have two sets of gel tips that are nice feeling and when you put them in your ear they stay instead of falling out every few minutes like regular ear buds." in 4 reviews
Vickie K.
Amarillo, TX
I recently purchased this product from my local Hastings. They were $14.99 plus tax. I bought the pink ones because they only had them in dark blue and pink, and I loved the pink color. I use the headphones the most, only about twice a week so far for about five weeks. You can twist them inwards for easier storage, and they work just like regular headphones. They have a deep bass sound and a longer cord than just the ear buds. The ear buds have two sets of gel tips that are nice feeling and when you put them in your ear they stay instead of falling out every few minutes like regular ear buds. The cord is a little bit longer than a regular ear buds. The ear buds also come with a case to hold them in so if you put them away you will not lose the ear tips or the ear buds. The only problem I had was that the part on the Headphones that twist and fold in snapped off and broke about three weeks after I bought them. They did snap back in but kept falling out if you took them off. The day after I broke them I exchanged them and got a new set. Have not had a problem since.
Kimberly H.
Hudson, FL
Love these headphones. have them for years and they still work after all this time. if they start not working anymore, i would buy another pair of them. i got the pink pair and love them. i would recommend these to anyone who would ask me which headphones to get. i always say get these headphones.
Adilene M.
Love the headphones. Not a fan of the ear buds because I can never get them to fit right. They're either too big and create a bad suction to where the sound is muffled or they just slide off ... But that's just with any brand of earbuds
Nicole J.
Coon rapids, MN
We have purchased 2 sets of these. We first purchased a set for my daughter and they quickly became used by my husband and I (the ear buds mainly) so we purchased another set! For the price and quality you can't go wrong for the set!
dariana v.
Jber, AK
I have personally never really liked these big ol' headphones, even when they came back in style now. But my brother in law swears by them.
Nicole P.
san jose, ca
I really liked the design of these headphones and they work really well too! I have yet to try the earbuds though, they never stay in.
Melanie N.
Blue Ash, OH
Love these headphones so much everyone got a pair for the holidays! Super affordable and very comfortable when wearing! !
debbie p.
Texarkana, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Asher R.
I like coby headphones. They have the high quality sounds. And i love the designs as well
younes d.
i Love this product..never liked ear buds they seam to make my ears itch.love running and listing to music it's really useful i've never see a headphone like that it's amazing