BY COBY ELECTRONICS

Features: Top Loading Compact Disc Player 1 Bit D/A Converter Play/Pause, Search, Repeat Functions 2-Digit LED Display AM/FM Stereo Tuner Telescopic FM Antenna Full Auto Stop Cassette Player/Recorder 2-Way Cassette Recording One-Touch Automatic Level Control Recording Soft Eject Cassette Door Rotary Volume Control Wide Range Speaker System 3.5mm Stereo Headphone Jack Battery Operation Requires 8 "D" Size Batteries 110V/220V Dual Voltage PLEASE NOTE: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

• "Very big and bulky, but has great sound quality." in 4 reviews
  • "The sound quality is good enough for our purposes, but probably not for the intense music buff. " in 3 reviews
  • "Mine worked great until my dog ate the cord could never find a replacement." in 2 reviews
  • "Easy to carry around, and good for playing CDs for the students or for listening to the radio when she's on her own. " in 2 reviews
Melodie G.
Douglas, WY
I use this product in my classroom as well as other teachers in our school. It is easy to operate even for my kindergarten students. It is durable and has stood the test of many children using it. It is inexpensive which is a bonus for teachers and their budgets. The sound quality is good enough for our purposes, but probably not for the intense music buff.
Matt I.
Keyser, WV
Techie Expert Level 2
Wow, I really can't remember a time that this boom box wasn't resting on my shoulder. Definitely my go-to shoulder accessory. I like to crank up the Backstreet Boys and walk through the streets. People know me. I'm a big deal. Great sound quality too.
Kathy N.
Richmond, TX
Finally, something that can actually play CDs other than my car or my computer. Colby is a good, durable brand. It's not fancy-looking or super shiny like the newer ones, but it's classy enough in its own, great way. The thing I love about it is that it's easily portable - the down side is that it's a little clunky and big.
Selena K.
Oh man, I did not know they still sold these I had this when I first started high school back in 1999. I would not buy one of these again because everything you can so right off your smartphone
Kris C.
Waterford, MI
This was strictly purchased for garage use. We weren't interested in bringing any high tech stuff out there which would just get oily or dusty. It helps with some white noise as we work on cars and enables us to play the old stuff. Does the trick...no more, no less.
Osy O.
I had this a while back and all I remember about this product is good. I used to play my cds with it. One bad thing was my cds used to get scratched often. I can't solely blame the player but I know I was careful with the cds.
olivia a.
Del Valle, TX
This is a good throwback product. Great for people who want to listen to cassette tapes, as well as CDs. Now days a lot of people have aux cords and will play music on there phone on speakers. Rare to find one of these.
kathryn e.
Harrisburg, PA
I bought this for outdoor use so i didn't have to ruin my good one. Its not a bad little unit for the price. easy to use sound does not get too loud though if your looking at this for a party.
Deborah V.
Algoma, WI
We have 2 of these radios...one for the house and one we take camping with us. The one for camping runs on the same batteries all season...
that is why we like it so much!
Lauren J.
Cumberland, MD
Finally, sLove these because they are aomething that play CDs other than cars or computers. It's a durable brand. It's not fancy-looking or perfect, but it's nice.
Niomi W.
ORLANDO, FL
Is this worth the money?
Analy G.
Who still uses boom boxes?? I kid, I kid. But really?
Ginny F.
TARENTUM, PA
Does this get a good reception ? I work in a place that they keep trying to ban the use of cell phones because some people cannot stop trying to talk on them all day , and people like me who use it for music will suffer .
Rosa C.