Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Coby 8 Inch Kyros Touchscreen Internet Tablet With Built-in Camera and Microphon

Coby 8 Inch Kyros Touchscreen Internet Tablet With Built-in Camera and Microphon

BY COBY

3.8 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars60%
  • 4 Stars0%
  • 3 Stars20%
  • 2 Stars0%
  • 1 Star20%
3.80 / 5 based on 5 Reviews

Description

Coby 8 Inch Kyros Touchscreen Internet Tablet With Built-in Camera and Microphone - Coby MID8127-4G. see more...

Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!

Coby 8 Inch Kyros Touchscreen Internet Tablet With Built-in Camera and Microphon
Coby 8 Inch Kyros Touchscreen Internet Tablet With Built-in Camera and Microphon
Reviews (5)
Q&A (0)
Leave a Review
REVIEWS
Gabriela G.
30 reviews
Tengo entendido que no es muy buena marca en ciertos productos, es solo para un rato, aunque es algo economica en el mercado.
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
1085 reviews
 I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be greatful to you. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to by from the internet and on The same time help the company promote GOOD NEWS.    
Best Regards.
Mounira
saad s.
587 reviews
Techie Expert Level 5
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is saad  and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote 
Best product 
I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :saada 4 rue 44 nue 14 City : tanger Country: MOROCCO zip code : 90070
Katherine E.
Doral, FL
588 reviews
Techie Expert Level 1
Fue la primera tablet que compre y no quede satisfecha. La calidad no es muy buena y para actualizarle las aplicaciones es un verdadero problema. Al final ya no me abría ni los archivos
Veronica V.
17 reviews
Really works and has a good quality. I do wish it had more storage space and a little bit more of RAM would be just fine.
Q & A

Looking for
your answer?

Be the First to Ask a Question

Sign up to join our community!

BackInfluenster Cashback
Coby 8 Inch Kyros Touchscreen Internet Tablet With Built-in Camera and Microphon

Please confirm your email.
If you have an existing Ebates account, make sure to enter your Ebates email

6 characters minimum. Password must consist of letters, at least 1 number and 1 special character.