ElectronicsPhones, Tablets & WearablesTablet ComputersCoby
8 Inch Kyros Touchscreen Internet Tablet With Built-in Camera and Microphon

by Coby

Coby 8 Inch Kyros Touchscreen Internet Tablet With Built-in Camera and Microphone - Coby MID8127-4G.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Coby 8 Inch Kyros Touchscreen Internet Tablet With Built-in Camera and Microphon!
How would you rate this product?
Veronica V.
Really works and has a good quality. I do wish it had more storage space and a little bit more of RAM would be just fine.
Emily A.
This was my first tablet and I was really satisfied with it. It had an amazing quality, ran fast and was pretty useful. Unfortunately I broke the screen and I couldn't use it anymore but was amazing anyways! The price was good and I would like to recommend this brand.
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
1,047 reviews
 I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be greatful to you. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to by from the internet and on The same time help the company promote GOOD NEWS.
Best Regards.
Mounira
Best Regards.
Mounira
Katherine E.
Doral, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
Fue la primera tablet que compre y no quede satisfecha. La calidad no es muy buena y para actualizarle las aplicaciones es un verdadero problema. Al final ya no me abría ni los archivos
saad S.
Techie Expert Level 5
Best product
Best product
Gabriela G.
Tengo entendido que no es muy buena marca en ciertos productos, es solo para un rato, aunque es algo economica en el mercado.

Looking for your answer?