Cobra Electronics microTalk Two-Way Radio uploaded by Pamala S.

BY COBRA ELECTRONICS #5 in Radios

Cobra MicroTalk GMRS/FRS 2-Way Radios With 30-Mile Range see more...

• Im looking to buy a couple of these can anyone recommend agood one ...1 Answers
  • How can I get this??1 Answers
  • Where do you use your Two-way radio?4 Answers
Jenn E.
Jenn E.
These work great! We bought them for my job so we could all communicate when in different areas of the
Building. The range is good and they are good quality. The only issue we had was with the charging port otherwise they worked great and you could hear nice and clear.
Vicki F.
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
Techie Expert
My husband and I purchased this product they were okay the reception was not very good they were expensive we returned them to radio shack. not a good product unless you are close to the person you are trying to reach.
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Techie Expert
I REMEMBER THESE I THINK EVERYONE HAD ONE IN OUR NEIGHBORHOOD AND I'M TELLING YOU WE LOVE THEM SOMETIMES I DON'T KNOW IF OUR PARENTS ENJOY IT MORE THEN US KID'S OK LOL
Lakesha M.
Lakesha M.
Jonesboro, LA
Bruce P.
Bruce P.
Lake City, FL
My wife and I aren truck drivers and we have a set of these. They are great, when one of us is at the wheel and the other is on the ground it makes keeping in contact the simplest thing. No more "sign language" that we can't understand!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Romulus, MI
Long story short, I found my walkies after being in storage for a few years and they still work as though brand new. The range is quite far and the signal/sound quality is very good as well. Cobra will continue to have my business if the products keep up with the same quality!
Casey W.
Casey W.
Thinking about taking your kids to disney, not sure if they are ready to go on rides alone? These will be the biggest help you could ever ask for! These are great for communicating and they work up to 25miles!
Richelle D.
Richelle D.
los banos, CA
this are great you can communicate up to 25 miles. good sound!this are great to have if you go camping or an amusement park and you get seperated.
Jill D.
Jill D.
Ada, MI
I bought my daughter these for Christmas because I thought it would be something she'd have fun running around the house with friends playing with. I didn't even realize the amazing range these have when I bought them. We figured it out when we decided to try sending one with her when she went to her dad's house, who lives about 10miles away, just to give it a try and see if she could use it to chat with me if she wanted to. Turns out they work perfectly!
Mary V.
Mary V.
Homestead, FL
It actually works really well, just don't expect to get 16 miles out of it. I'd say we were able to get 1/2 mile away in our neighborhood and still keep reception. I bought it for my 4 yr old to play with, I just wish it didn't have a very loud pager button that he likes to press, over, and over, and over again!!!
Staten Island, NY
Favorite time to use these? :)
Beth D.
Beth D.
Olive Branch, MS
Where do you use your Two-way radio?
How can I get this??
Staten Island, NY
Favorite time to use these? :)
Colin J.
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
Is this radioset good for kids to play with or is it for the adults for recreational use?