Cobra Electronics microTalk Two-Way Radio uploaded by Pamala S.

BY COBRA ELECTRONICS #6 in Radios

Cobra MicroTalk GMRS/FRS 2-Way Radios With 30-Mile Range see more...

McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Techie Expert Level 1
I love all kinds of skin care they are so awesome and great to have I also love candy chips any kind of makeup cookies tablets Electronics Donuts pop I'm a bit of  foody lo e different kinds of snacks cakes juice and more I just love it all smart watches which goes with electronics Wii games Wii stuff nail polish and more I love it all call me the lover of great things
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
Techie Expert Level 1
My husband and I purchased this product they were okay the reception was not very good they were expensive we returned them to radio shack. not a good product unless you are close to the person you are trying to reach.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Techie Expert Level 2
I REMEMBER THESE I THINK EVERYONE HAD ONE IN OUR NEIGHBORHOOD AND I'M TELLING YOU WE LOVE THEM SOMETIMES I DON'T KNOW IF OUR PARENTS ENJOY IT MORE THEN US KID'S OK LOL
Jill D.
Ada, MI
I bought my daughter these for Christmas because I thought it would be something she'd have fun running around the house with friends playing with. I didn't even realize the amazing range these have when I bought them. We figured it out when we decided to try sending one with her when she went to her dad's house, who lives about 10miles away, just to give it a try and see if she could use it to chat with me if she wanted to. Turns out they work perfectly!
Jenn E.
These work great! We bought them for my job so we could all communicate when in different areas of the
Building. The range is good and they are good quality. The only issue we had was with the charging port otherwise they worked great and you could hear nice and clear.
Marianne S.
Kent, WA
We got a set of these for our son, who loves to play spy. We bought them because we could use them for the household as well. We haven't been able to make them work for longer than about 2 miles in the city, but I assume that's because of interference, buildings, hills and the like. I look forward to trying them out on the open road soon!
Mary V.
Homestead, FL
It actually works really well, just don't expect to get 16 miles out of it. I'd say we were able to get 1/2 mile away in our neighborhood and still keep reception. I bought it for my 4 yr old to play with, I just wish it didn't have a very loud pager button that he likes to press, over, and over, and over again!!!
Ashley D.
Romulus, MI
Long story short, I found my walkies after being in storage for a few years and they still work as though brand new. The range is quite far and the signal/sound quality is very good as well. Cobra will continue to have my business if the products keep up with the same quality!
Alyssa M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Walkie-talkies are great to have! Even though we have cell phones and other technology now they can still be useful. I recently used them when my friends and I went on a road trip in 2 cars. We used them to keep in contact. Also come in handy at work to get a hold of coworkers
Casey W.
Thinking about taking your kids to disney, not sure if they are ready to go on rides alone? These will be the biggest help you could ever ask for! These are great for communicating and they work up to 25miles!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite time to use these? :)
Beth D.
Olive Branch, MS
Where do you use your Two-way radio?
How can I get this??
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite time to use these? :)
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
Is this radioset good for kids to play with or is it for the adults for recreational use?