Add a Photo
Cobblestone Kitchens Cobblestone Kitchen Gingerbread House Kit, 39-Ounce Kits (Pack of 2)

By COBBLESTONE KITCHENS
#71 in Bread
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Foodie Expert
Our family LOVES to build these for Christmas. Especially our boys! They have more fun eating the candy while making it, then actually putting it together, but who doesn't?
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Dec. 9, 2016, 10:30 a.m.
Review for: Kits
These are so fun! I love making these each year. The kit comes with all you need to put the gingerbread house together and decorate. You get creative and color the icing and add your own candies. It can get messy but that's half the fun! These are a cute little festive way to decorate your table and they smell so good!!
brandy r.
brandy r.
Cape Coral, FL
These are great for the holidays. I love making these with my kids for Christmas or thanksgiving. Usually they don't get eaten as much as they would because the kids love the way they look and don't want to destroy them. They come with a good amount of decorations so everyone can help.
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I buy one of these every Christmas! They are so easy and fun to make and you can really decorate them to your own interest and taste. They are tasty and a great family activity.
Luisa M.
Every Christmas we buy one. They're fun to make with family and friends a great way to entertain yourself and not want to open the gift
Charlissa W.
Charlissa W.
Spring, TX
Dec. 15, 2016, 10:17 p.m.
Review for: Kits
Is this a good product to use? I'm looking for something fun to do with my neicces and nephews.
Rebekah M.
Rebekah M.
whirlaway lane , CA
These houses are so much fun for the family and the kids! They are an annual tradition in our house. I love that the kit has everything you need.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
I purchased these the past 2 Christmases. My parents (in their forties) even love to help me make these for Christmas. They're easy and fun to make and they're cheap.
Claudia F.
Claudia F.
A lot of fun for the family.love Christmas and do the activities with the family buy it is very fun just try it
melissa b.
melissa b.
saint antoine nord
Fun for the whole family, cheap and good treats to snack on while building lol a christmas tradition for our family
Luisa M.
Why do these houses always come already made? Doesn't that just take away the fun of making the house