Coats: Yarn Red Heart Super Saver Yarn-Pink Camo uploaded by Jillian B.Coats: Yarn Red Heart Super Saver Yarn-Pink Camo uploaded by Rossi C.

BY COATS: YARN

Red Heart Super Saver Yarn. Super Saver has been America's best selling yarn for over 70 years. The great wash performance and no dyelot solids makes this large skein the Go-To yarn for wear-ables; home accessories; and more. Weight category: 4. Solids: 100% acrylic; 7oz/198g; 364yd/333m. Prints/Multi-colors: %100 acrylic; 5oz/141g; 244yd/223m. Flecks: 96% acrylic/4% other fibers; 5oz/141g; 260yd/238m. Gauge: knit: 17st x 23r = 4in/10cm on size US8/5mm needles; crochet: 12sc x 15r = 4in/10cm on size I9/5.5mm hook. Care: machine wash (max. temp. 104F/40C); tumble dry; do not bleach; do not iron; dry cleanable. Made in USA. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love Red Heart Super Saver yarns. I've been using them for years and have quite the collection, including this color. It works up great and makes lovely projects.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Who doesn't love pink camo?! I've been making blankets with this print for a few years and it's exciting to see it still on the shelf!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Effingham, IL
This color works wonderful for little girls who's dad's are into hunting and camo. It also makes awesome headbands for baby girls
loretta m.
loretta m.
Fort Sill, OK
I love this color way! I made a scarf for a friend and it worked up nicely. I will definitely be using it again.
Missy L.
Missy L.
Peytona , WV
Beautiful colors! Makes up a nice project.
Red Heart yarn is a great product, that allows you make gorgeous projects...even on a budget.
Some are rating it lower because its not the softest yarn...but it isn't advertised as a soft yarn. It is however softer than most Red Heart yarns. Its a tad thinner and easy to work with.
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
Made a newborn beanie with matching booties with this yarn. It's not the softest yarn but it's not the roughest either. It's thin so it works easy. Your projects will turn out pretty with this color. (Dark pink in picture isn't apart of this yarn)
Renee W.
Renee W.
I love the coloring of this yarn. I bought it to make a teddy bear with it, but I am now thinking I might also make a blanket with it. Only gave 4 stars because it really is not soft. I do not think it is something that I think would be comfortable wearing.
Petrina B.
Petrina B.
Antioch, IL
Made a large blanket with this yarn. Love the colors and pattern that this yarn makes. This is one of my favorite brands of yarn to use and that's a lot for me because I crochet and knit a ton!
Frugal F.
Frugal F.
Foley, AL
I love this brand anyways but I really love the colors in this bundle. I took this yarn and made granny squares and then used a color from the colors in this yarn and a blanket was born.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
I love the colors of this yarn. I'm getting ready to make a blanket with this yarn and a pink yarn. It looks really good with a granny square