Coats: Yarn Red Heart Super Saver Yarn-Pink Camo uploaded by Jillian B.Coats: Yarn Red Heart Super Saver Yarn-Pink Camo uploaded by Rossi C.

BY COATS: YARN

Red Heart Super Saver Yarn. Super Saver has been America's best selling yarn for over 70 years. The great wash performance and no dyelot solids makes this large skein the Go-To yarn for wear-ables; home accessories; and more. Weight category: 4. Solids: 100% acrylic; 7oz/198g; 364yd/333m. Prints/Multi-colors: %100 acrylic; 5oz/141g; 244yd/223m. Flecks: 96% acrylic/4% other fibers; 5oz/141g; 260yd/238m. Gauge: knit: 17st x 23r = 4in/10cm on size US8/5mm needles; crochet: 12sc x 15r = 4in/10cm on size I9/5.5mm hook. Care: machine wash (max. temp. 104F/40C); tumble dry; do not bleach; do not iron; dry cleanable. Made in USA. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Petrina B.
Antioch, IL
Made a large blanket with this yarn. Love the colors and pattern that this yarn makes. This is one of my favorite brands of yarn to use and that's a lot for me because I crochet and knit a ton!
Rosalie S.
Made a scarf for the first time and I really liked this yarn it was perfect
Frugal F.
Foley, AL
I love this brand anyways but I really love the colors in this bundle. I took this yarn and made granny squares and then used a color from the colors in this yarn and a blanket was born.
Rossi C.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Red heart is the must economic and good quality yarn in the market. i crochet every project with this brand
Melissa W.
Canton, GA
I love the mixture of colors in this yarn. I made a cute baby girl Blanket with it. I like that the yarn is soft too.
jonathan f.
Mattawa, WA
I love this color yarn and it works great for crocheting a alligator stitch blanket. i have used this yarn for a few different projects and love them all.
Jennifer K.
I love the colors of this yarn. I'm getting ready to make a blanket with this yarn and a pink yarn. It looks really good with a granny square
Jillian B.
Made a newborn beanie with matching booties with this yarn. It's not the softest yarn but it's not the roughest either. It's thin so it works easy. Your projects will turn out pretty with this color. (Dark pink in picture isn't apart of this yarn)
Renee W.
I love the coloring of this yarn. I bought it to make a teddy bear with it, but I am now thinking I might also make a blanket with it. Only gave 4 stars because it really is not soft. I do not think it is something that I think would be comfortable wearing.
Missy L.
Peytona , WV
Beautiful colors! Makes up a nice project.
Red Heart yarn is a great product, that allows you make gorgeous projects...even on a budget.
Some are rating it lower because its not the softest yarn...but it isn't advertised as a soft yarn. It is however softer than most Red Heart yarns. Its a tad thinner and easy to work with.