Coats: Yarn Red Heart Super Saver Yarn-Monet uploaded by Jessica B.Coats: Yarn Red Heart Super Saver Yarn-Monet uploaded by Cera E.

BY COATS: YARN

COATS & CLARK-Red Heart Super Saver Yarn. Super Saver has been America's best selling yarn for over 70 years. The great wash performance and no dyelot solids makes this large skein the Go-To yarn for wear-ables; home accessories and more. Weight category: 4. Solids: 100% acrylic; 7oz/198g; 364yd/333m. Prints/Multi-colors: %100 acrylic; 5oz/141g; 244yd/223m. Flecks: 96% acrykic/4% other fibers; 5oz/141g; 260yd/238m. Gauge: knit: 17 st x 23 r = 4in(10cm) on size 8(5mm) needles; crochet: 12 sc x 15 r = 4in(10cm) on size I9(5.5) hook. Care: machine wash (max. temp. 104F/40C); tumble dry; do not bleach; do not iron; dry cleanable. Made in USA. see more...

• What's your favorite red heart color? Mine is black light. 4 Answers
Buy on Michael...
amanda r.
Erie, PA
This is my #giftcrush I love red heart super saver yarns for my crochet projects. The acrylic yarns are durable, bright and early usually even colored they have a great selection on colors. Oh, their varigated yarns are awesome. It is perfect for making Afghans. You can typically find a good selection at Walmart or Joanna fabrics! Also, soft most of their yarns are nice and soft perfect for making a nice snuggly gift for someone or yourself <3
Amanda Z.
Covington , VA
I love these for my mommy and me ear warmer headbands. I make these to sell and need to make a few at a time and the patterns are perfect for the project plus the price is super cost effective for my Etsy.
Kathryn B.
This was the first color that I ever even started with. I was 16 and just learned how to do a double crochet and i just loved this color. I ended up making a king size afghan. Only took me 8 years to finish off and on. Always affordable and numerous colors to pick from.
Megan S.
Red heart is a great brand of yarn because you get a lot for your money and they have a wider range of colors than any other brand to really help you stretch that dollar. And te Monet color is a beautiful and dreamy blend of colors that really do make your works feel like a money painting.
Tracy T.
Decorator Expert
I love this yarn. The price is always affordable and I love the colors! This is one of my favorite. I have made many blankets using this and they hold up quite well
Jessica O.
Red heart is a very popular yarn. It has the widest range of colors and matching variegated yarns. They come in different sizes, weights and materials. It's very affordable and washes well
Tammy M.
Follansbee
Decorator Expert
I love the colors of this yarn. I actually crocheted an infant blanket using this yarn. Very awesome product and I would highly recommend this to everyone.
Cera E.
Niagara Falls, NY
I love red heart yarn. It is my go to yarn for most projects. I am attaching a picture of a sweater I made for my daughter in red heart super saver.
Tanya F.
Kissimmee, FL
Coats yarn is a good brand of yarn to use for all your crafting projects and needs. They offer many different colors and types of yarn
Missy H.
I've made a few small crochet items with this yarn. I liked to outcome. Easy to work with and the color is pretty.
Megan S.
What's your favorite red heart color? Mine is black light.