Coats: Yarn Red Heart Super Saver Yarn-Monet uploaded by Jessica B.Coats: Yarn Red Heart Super Saver Yarn-Monet uploaded by Cera E.

BY COATS: YARN

COATS & CLARK-Red Heart Super Saver Yarn. Super Saver has been America's best selling yarn for over 70 years. The great wash performance and no dyelot solids makes this large skein the Go-To yarn for wear-ables; home accessories and more. Weight category: 4. Solids: 100% acrylic; 7oz/198g; 364yd/333m. Prints/Multi-colors: %100 acrylic; 5oz/141g; 244yd/223m. Flecks: 96% acrykic/4% other fibers; 5oz/141g; 260yd/238m. Gauge: knit: 17 st x 23 r = 4in(10cm) on size 8(5mm) needles; crochet: 12 sc x 15 r = 4in(10cm) on size I9(5.5) hook. Care: machine wash (max. temp. 104F/40C); tumble dry; do not bleach; do not iron; dry cleanable. Made in USA. see more...

• What's your favorite red heart color? Mine is black light. 4 Answers
Buy on Michael...*
Cera E.
Cera E.
Niagara Falls, NY
I love red heart yarn. It is my go to yarn for most projects. I am attaching a picture of a sweater I made for my daughter in red heart super saver.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Covington , VA
I love these for my mommy and me ear warmer headbands. I make these to sell and need to make a few at a time and the patterns are perfect for the project plus the price is super cost effective for my Etsy.
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
Follansbee
Mega Parent Expert
I love the colors of this yarn. I actually crocheted an infant blanket using this yarn. Very awesome product and I would highly recommend this to everyone.
Kathryn B.
Kathryn B.
This was the first color that I ever even started with. I was 16 and just learned how to do a double crochet and i just loved this color. I ended up making a king size afghan. Only took me 8 years to finish off and on. Always affordable and numerous colors to pick from.
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Mega Parent Expert
I love this yarn. The price is always affordable and I love the colors! This is one of my favorite. I have made many blankets using this and they hold up quite well
Janine T.
Janine T.
La Porte, IN
This is yarn. Yarn is used for lots of things. I don't use yarn much. It gets everywhere
Tracy P.
Tracy P.
Killeen, TX
Red heart yarn is my favorite yarn. I use it to make almost everything I crochet. Super comfortable also
Missy H.
Missy H.
Mega Parent Expert
I've made a few small crochet items with this yarn. I liked to outcome. Easy to work with and the color is pretty.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Red heart is a very popular yarn. It has the widest range of colors and matching variegated yarns. They come in different sizes, weights and materials. It's very affordable and washes well
Tanya F.
Tanya F.
Kissimmee, FL
Coats yarn is a good brand of yarn to use for all your crafting projects and needs. They offer many different colors and types of yarn
Megan S.
Megan S.
What's your favorite red heart color? Mine is black light.