BY COATS: YARN

Red Heart Super Saver Yarn. Super Saver has been America's best selling yarn for over 70 years. The great wash performance and no dyelot solids makes this large skein the Go-To yarn for wear-ables; home accessories; and more. Weight category: 4. Solids: 100% acrylic; 7oz/198g; 364yd/333m. Prints/Multi-colors: %100 acrylic; 5oz/141g; 244yd/223m. Flecks: 96% acrylic/4% other fibers; 5oz/141g; 260yd/238m. Gauge: knit: 17st x 23r = 4in/10cm on size US8/5mm needles; crochet: 12sc x 15r = 4in/10cm on size I9/5.5mm hook. Care: machine wash (max. temp. 104F/40C); tumble dry; do not bleach; do not iron; dry cleanable. Made in USA. see more...

Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Canton, OH
Using this color in a crochet blanket right now and my only complaint is that it is not very soft. As this is my first blanket project, I didn't know it wouldn't be soft so I'll remember not to use it for my next one...other than that, great brand of yarn and great price as well!
Krys B.
Krys B.
Old forge , NY
I wish red heart yarn was less stiff sometimes . It's great that if a project needs to be a bit stiff but it's not as nice if your looking for a softer yarn. The colors are always great though .
Megan B.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Mega Parent Expert
I loved using this yarn! I bought several rolls of it when I was making a candy corn inspired afghan and it worked great for the orange color! So happy and pleased with how it turned out!
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Mega Parent Expert
I cannot say enough how often I choose Red Heart yarn. Carrot is perfect for brightening up your crafts!
Kim C.
Kim C.
Camp lejeune , NC
This brand is awesome! They have so many colors that I love to use! This color is perfect for a basketball or tiger hat!