Coats: Yarn Red Heart Heart & Sole Yarn-Faded Jeans uploaded by Courtney P.

BY COATS: YARN

COATS & CLARK-Red Heart Heart & Sole Yarn. This yarn is permeated with wonderful properties of aloe vera which also helps the yarn glide smoothly on needles and hooks. Yarn knits up in striped or Fair Isle patterns and solid colors. Ideal for unique home decor accessories; colorful kids sweaters and of course socks! Weight category: 1; 70% wool superwash/30% nylon; 1.76oz/50g; 213yd/195m. Gauge: knit: 36st x 48r = 4in/10cm on size 2/2.75mm needles; crochet: 23sc x 28r = 4in/10cm on size D3/3.25mm hook. Care: machine washable; dry flat; do not bleach; iron low; dry clean with P solvents only. Imported. see more...

• Is this type of yarn good to make jackets with?2 Answers
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I'm a crochet freak I love it.
And this is my yarn of choice
It's not expensive
It's strong and sturdy
It's washable ((it put together right))
I love it.
Tracy H.
Raymondville, MO
My friend made baby cowboy hat and boots with this and it was the cutest thing ever. The colors were adorable
Alisha K.
Lexington, KY
My son loved the scarf that I made for him from this. It is pretty durable and matches well with the solid colors that they make as well.
Missy H.
Perfect colors in this yarn. Can make something for a boy or girl with it. Very nice.
Lori C.
Used this yarn for the first time the other day to crochet for the first time. Beautiful colors and amazing quality.
Shannan W.
Great shades on this yarn and makes a fun and eye appealing project. I love to crochet
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
I love this product! it seems to be very high quality and I'm extremely happy with my purchase. I'd recommend this to a friend, no problem! it's so nice and soft!
Holly A.
Wasilla, AK
Red Heart is the only brand of yarn that I buy! I love this color and think it is so nice to crochet with! I recommend this brand and this brand alone to anyone looking for good yarn!
Tana Y.
Lancaster, NY
Love this brand of yarn. I sue it for crafting and I made a beautiful wreath with it!
Patty G.
I love red heart sole yard I buy mines at any craft store, very nice quality yard to crochet with I have tried other brands and they are okay but the yard is kind of rough but this one is soft and delicate specially on a baby!! I do recommend them to anyone they also have a variety of colors too.
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
Mega Parent Expert
Is this type of yarn good to make jackets with?