BY COATS: YARN

Red Heart Super Saver Yarn, Jumbo 387 - 14 oz Available in Multiple Colors: No dye lot Worsted Medium see more...

Stephanie M.
Conover, NC
I love this yarn. I have tried a diffrent brand and the texture was too itchy and it burned my fingers when working with it so I had to stop. I cant remember the brand but I know that if it is not comfortable to work with my end project won't be enjoyable to wear. Never had a problem with this yarn.
Amanda A.
Waconia, MN
I made a hat with this yarn. It is a pretty color and I liked working with it. It is super soft and easy to work with. I would buy this yarn again
Stacy P.
I'm a crocheter and my main yarn is Red Heart. It is reasonably priced and works up very nicely. And when washed actuallt get even softer.