BY COATS: YARN

RED HEART-Boutique Unforgettable. This soft roving yarn has amazing colors and creates fantastic garments and accessories that look like they cost a fortune! Weight category: 4. Content: 100% acrylic; 3.5oz/100g; 279yd/256m. Gauge: Knit: 19st x 24r = 4in/10cm on US8/5mm needle; Crochet: 15sc x 18r = 4in/10cm on J10/6mm hook. Care: Machine wash cold (86F/30C)on gentle cycle; tumble dry low; do not bleach; do not iron; do not dry clean. Imported. see more...

Buy on Michael...*
Hailey N.
Bakersfield, CA
I have only just started my first project with this specific yarn but it is by far one of my favorite yarns I've ever used. I bought the "dragonfly" shade and it is absolutely stunning. I love the way the colors fade gradually into each other as you work. It is a much better color fade than some of the other yarns out there that end up looking more camo-print than "ombrés" of different colors.
Heather S.
Tucson, AZ
My favorite brand of yarn! I use it for practically every yarn project unless I need some sort of specialty yarn. Very versatile, durable, and tons of colors to choose from.
Amy G.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Best yarn ever love the texture and this is perfect for hats and flowers and for little details
fatima r.
Marina, CA
Great product very soft and I would definitely use over and over again. Colorful
Alessandra M.
Mississauga, ON
Im an avid user of red heart and really love this specific one because of the colors in them. The various colors allow you to create a project without changing yarn. I specifically liked this yarn to make infinity scarves
Emily D.
Good yarn thus far. Works well with projects I have used it for. Nice and soft. Overall good yarn.