BY COATS: YARN

Red Heart Super Saver Jumbo Yarn. Super Saver has been America's best selling yarn for over 70 years. The great wash performance and no dyelot solids makes this large skein the Go-To yarn for wear- ables; home accessories; and more. Weight category: 4. Content: Solids-100% acrylic; 14oz/396g; 744yd/681m. Gauge: knit: 17st x 23r = 4in/10cm on size US8/5mm needles; crochet: 12sc x 15r = 4in/10cm on size I-9/5.5mm hook. Care: machine wash (max. temp. 104F/40C); tumble dry; do not iron. Made in USA. see more...

Buy on Rakuten...*
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Campbell, CA
Fantastic price point and comes in a wide variety of colors. I've used red heart yarns for a number of projects mainly throws. Since it's not as soft as other products i don't use this for clothing. It's great to use when trying new patterns so you can clearly see how the knots will turn out.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
San Jose, CA
I love this yearn because of the great price and the vibrant colors available. I use this when I'm teaching and I love it!
Courtney V.
Courtney V.
Muscle Shoals, AL
I love this yard. It may not be the softest or best yarn to use but I love the price and convince of being able to pick up at my local Wal-Mart. Its perfect for quick busy work projects or beanies for the winter months. I believe I have purchased just about every color you could think of.
MYMEE X.
MYMEE X.
Appleton, WI
I love the bright color of this purple. I used it to crochet a scarf for my sister. It turned out really nice.
Betsy H.
Betsy H.
Waco, TX
I use this yarn in my amigurumis! It holds up really well, comes in so many different colors, and is fairly cheap:) Perfect for toys!