Coats & Clark Yarn Super Saver Yarn, Country Blue 0382, Medium 4, 1 skein [7 oz (198 g]

BY COATS & CLARK #88 in Craft Supplies

COATS & CLARK-Red Heart Super Saver Yarn. Super Saver has been America's best selling yarn for over 70 years. The great wash performance and no dyelot solids makes this large skein the Go-To yarn for wear-ables; home accessories and more. Weight category: 4. Solids: 100% acrylic; 7oz/198g; 364yd/333m. Prints/Multi-colors: %100 acrylic; 5oz/141g; 244yd/223m. Flecks: 96% acrykic/4% other fibers; 5oz/141g; 260yd/238m. Gauge: knit: 17 st x 23 r = 4in(10cm) on size 8(5mm) needles; crochet: 12 sc x 15 r = 4in(10cm) on size I9(5.5) hook. Care: machine wash (max. temp. 104F/40C); tumble dry; do not bleach; do not iron; dry cleanable. Made in USA. see more...

Buy on Michael...
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
Yes, I'm one of those moms, the crafty, why spent ten bucks on a beanie when I can make my own type moms..and I do, make my own. I love this Red Heart super saver yarn because it's so affordable. I don't just make them for family, I make them for families that can't afford to make the purchase either way. Every winter I stop by our local Wal-Mart and stock up on just about every color they have. I love it.
Whitney P.
Jonesborough, TN
Love this brand of yarn. I don't use it much now because i don't have a lot of time to knit but when i did this was my brand. It didn't fray as easily as some yarns can do. It's not pricey at all and you can get it at Walmart which is where i go to get a lot of things so that made it a lot easier to get everything in one place.
Andrea M.
Essex Jct, VT
If you are looking for an inexpensive yarn to create various items, this is the brand you want. This brand comes in any color you can imagine and can be found in almost any box or craft store. I gave it one less star because it is of a slightly less quality than your premium brands.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Decorator Expert
Have made so many projects with the great line of yarn. Soft and nice weight. Skiens come in countless colors. They are saturated colors and they are consistent to match. My all time favorite when I need any color or more for my crochet projects.
Tarina D.
Oceanside, CA
I haven't used this particular color but I have used a ton of others. I love this brand. I have crocheted many blankets including a shark and mermaid shaped ones. Once it is washed it is so so soft.
Catherine C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Red Heart yarns, they are long wearing and they don't usually shrink quickly. It might not be the softest in texture but its a good quality for the price.
susana t.
Bronx, NY
The color is beautiful. I knitted a scarf. Its very cheap not expensive at all & very good quality. Definitely recommend.
Devin H.
Denton, NC
Have always liked red heart yarn for crafting needs. They have never disappointed in the many years I've purchased it
Priscilla A.
Lihue, HI
Love this color and my favorite brand of yarn. this blue was very soft to touch made a great beanie and a blanket.
Amanda C.
Lindon, UT
I have made quite a few afghans from this yarn. It holds up well to washing and gets softer with use.
Blanca G.
Mega Parent Expert
What have you made useing thus yarn?