BY COATS & CLARK

Charlee P.
Newnan
Red Heart yarn, in general, is my favorite yarn to use! I crochet A LOT, because I have mad a business out of it, and Red Heart is my go to brand. I love that its made in the US and Ithe variety of colors it comes in is amazing! Also, they have GREAT customer service. I emailed them with a problem once and they went above and beyond to fix it! Coats Clark Red Heart Super Saver Yarn , Black [1 - Pack, Black]
Ashli J.
Red heart super saver yarn (in any color) is GREAT! Definitely in my top 5 favorite yarn brands. It’s super soft, easy to work with, easy to see your stitches (in crochet and knit). It works for arm knitting too. I recommend this brand entirely.
Hermosa L.
Hermitage, PA
Coats Clark Red Heart Super Saver Yarn , Black [1 - Pack, Black] I love this yarn i would get it from walmart or Joann and you it to do my yarn locs over my locs or. Let my sister use it to sew a hat and scarf or gloves for the kiddies for the winter
Ambria F.
Pavo
I love to crochet, but right now I’m in the middle of doing yarn locs in my hair . The color I have is medium thyme. This is a very good quality. The only brand I’ve ever used really. And the colors are really diverse.
K C.
Tempe
I love using this yarn for both crochet as well as crafts. It's soft and stays vibrant and fluffy after washed when used to crochet. I also like that it is available in many stores and affordable.
Ann B.
Portville, NY
This yarn is perfect for the crafter on a budget. It is a decent quality. I especially like it for larger projects like blankets because it washes well and doesn't loose shape. I mostly use this yarn in crochet prohects, but it does make a nice knitted hat as well.
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is such a beautiful carbon black color, it's sturdy, great for blankets, that's what I used it for originally. Soft, strong sturdy. I had trouble finding this blackish black until I went to Walmart. It's 5-6$
Larcina S.
The only brand of yarn that I love to crochet with. Red heart has over 120 colors to choose from and I love how my creations turn out.
Meggan M.
Electra, TX
I love this yarn for huge projects. It is inexpensive and comes in large quantities. I have made many blankets with it.
Julie B.
North Bay, ON
I like working with this yarn. It can be a bit scratchy but I find once it is washed it actually is quite nice and soft. It is one of my go to yarns for my projects.