Add a Photo

By COATS & CLARK INC.
#166 in Craft Supplies
RED HEART-Reflective Yarn. This bulky weight yarn offers a super soft hand that reflects light. Perfect for all knit and crochet projects. Weight category: 5. Content: 85% acrylic/15% polyester. Putup: 3.5oz/100g; 88 yd/80m. Gauge: 14sx18r = 4in/10cm on size US10/6mm knitting needles. Suggested crocket hook size J10/6mm. Dyelotted: we try but are not always able to match dyelots. Care: Machine wash; tumble dry; do not bleach; do not iron; dry cleaner safe using P solvents. Comes in a variety of colors. Each sold separately. Imported.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA
I live the color of this yarn. It's so soft and easy to work with. I've made several blankets with this and it's a perfect color. It's very affordable and you can find it at most craft stores. I recommend this product .
Dominique T.
Dominique T.
Very soft yarn I use this brand to make blankets and hats all the time knitting has become a very calm hobby for me it's always on sale at Walmart
Sherry M.
Sherry M.
Clinton, MS
Red Heart is my favorite brand of yarn; it is easy to work with. I absolutely LOVE this color, and the fact that it is reflective. Very neat.
Diana R.
Diana R.
Just bought this for my daughter to do her "finger knitting" she absolutely loves it. The color is very vibrant. Bargain price too.
Debra R.
Debra R.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Red heart has stepped up their game! This yarn is so soft despite having silver running through it and it's very easy to work with.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
What a beautiful color for yarn! I love this brand because it's durable. I usually use it for knitting and would recommend it :)
Alex M.
Alex M.
Parker, CO
Red Heart yarn is the best yarn out there. I particularly love this color and how it is reflective too. Adds to the style.
maria p.
maria p.
My neighbor made my upcoming grandson a blanket with Coats & Clark and we love it. This yarn feels so soft and durable.
Meghan F.
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
Red heart yarn is the best!! It's always quality yarn at a great price! I buy it from Michaels, or any craft store!
Marlene L.
Marlene L.
Brownsville, TX
I love this brand of yarn! So durable and is washable. One of my favorite colors in this brand. highly recommend.
Cheri B.
Cheri B.
Bloomington, IN
Is this a good quality yarn?
Tina B.
Tina B.
What is the difference between reflective and glow in the dark?