BY COATS & CLARK INC.

RED HEART-Reflective Yarn. This bulky weight yarn offers a super soft hand that reflects light. Perfect for all knit and crochet projects. Weight category: 5. Content: 85% acrylic/15% polyester. Putup: 3.5oz/100g; 88 yd/80m. Gauge: 14sx18r = 4in/10cm on size US10/6mm knitting needles. Suggested crocket hook size J10/6mm. Dyelotted: we try but are not always able to match dyelots. Care: Machine wash; tumble dry; do not bleach; do not iron; dry cleaner safe using P solvents. Comes in a variety of colors. Each sold separately. Imported. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
This is hands down the BEST reflective yarn! It is super soft, amazingly easy to work with, and durable. I love the colors because they are super vibrant and there are some awesome colors to choose from. I truly enjoy working with this yarn. I have made hats, scarves, and ear warmer with it that work great for kids walking to and from school in dawn and dusk hours. It is super reflective and honestly well worth the money.
Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA
I live the color of this yarn. It's so soft and easy to work with. I've made several blankets with this and it's a perfect color. It's very affordable and you can find it at most craft stores. I recommend this product .
Heather C.
Ashland, KY
Love this brand! Was my go to whenever I crocheted all the time, very affordable and and very reliable! It's the best brand to make your blankets, etc, the material stays intact and has multiple uses for years on end.
Alexandria R.
Thornton
A beautiful and soft skien for sure! Super saver will always be my favorite brand of yarn! They are always coming out with the most beautiful colors!
Dominique T.
Very soft yarn I use this brand to make blankets and hats all the time knitting has become a very calm hobby for me it's always on sale at Walmart
Sherry M.
Clinton, MS
Red Heart is my favorite brand of yarn; it is easy to work with. I absolutely LOVE this color, and the fact that it is reflective. Very neat.
Mary G.
ahwahnee, CA
This is a truly great yarn choice. It glides easy with any needle, and the finished product just shines! I've made several scarves from this!
Megan A.
Ellendale
I love how this yarn works up but sometimes the reflective piece in it comes unraveled from the yarn. It's easy to work with and very soft.
Debra R.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Red heart has stepped up their game! This yarn is so soft despite having silver running through it and it's very easy to work with.
Diana R.
Just bought this for my daughter to do her "finger knitting" she absolutely loves it. The color is very vibrant. Bargain price too.
Cheri B.
Bloomington, IN
Is this a good quality yarn?
Tina B.
What is the difference between reflective and glow in the dark?