Coats & Clark Inc. Red Heart Heads Up-True Red uploaded by Eva T.

BY COATS & CLARK INC.

COATS YARN-Red Heart Heads Up. This bulky weight yarn is perfect for all knit and crochet projects. Weight category: 5. Content: 80% acrylic/20% wool. Putup: 3.5oz/100g, 106yd/97m. Gauge: 13sx18r = 4in/10.5cm on size US10.5/6.5mm knitting needles. Suggested crochet hook size K10.5/6.5mm. Dyelotted: we try but are not always able to match dyelots. Care: machine wash, tumble dry, do not bleach, do not iron, dry clean with P solvents only. Comes in a variety of colors. Each sold separately. Imported. see more...

Maria T.
Maria T.
Red heard brand was my second type of brand used at first I thought I can never Learn how to crochet but once I used red heart I notice it was the yarn. Red heart is so soft and stretchy I've made covers party hats and socks. My son loves his blanket nd it has lasted him so long
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Red heart is a practical yarn that holds it shape well for hats, headbands, photo props, ect. The price is reasonable and the colors are always good and true-including this one. Have bought for many projects and will buy again!
Nichole N.
Nichole N.
port angeles, WA
Good yarn! Currently making a baby blanket using red heart yarn! Soft, has a nice stretch, use with any stitch or project! Forgiving too! Many colors to choose from, and they don't bleed or fade in the wash!
Eva T.
Eva T.
Este es el mejor estambre de todos Los estambre que e conprado yo lo uso para gorditas o algunas manulidades la berdad que ami me gusto la suavidad de este estambre
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Red heart is one of my favorite brands. They have a wide variety of colors and sizes. I love that this is a vibrant red and not a dark dull shade of red.
Shea B.
Shea B.
Red Hearts is my favorite yarn brand. It is durable, stylish, and easy to care for. You can't beat the price point either.
Jaz P.
Jaz P.
My first time using this product and I instantly fell in love with this product. The yarn is soft and stretchy.
Savannah R.
Savannah R.
Duluth, GA
Love the shade of red ! and very adorable which is a pro and honestly no cons ! very great and effective
Dominique T.
Dominique T.
It's the best yarn I used it to make tassels for drill team boots it's so soft
Tina A.
Tina A.
Central City, IA
Such a great brand and price for it. I recently got into knitting and crocheting, and this brand is a great started yarn and even for more advanced projects!
Audrey K.
Audrey K.
Is yarn really a 'mom' thing?