Coats & Clark Inc. Coats: Yarn Red Heart Gumdrop Yarn Cherry uploaded by Nicole S.Coats & Clark Inc. Coats: Yarn Red Heart Gumdrop Yarn Cherry uploaded by Erin S.Coats & Clark Inc. Coats: Yarn Red Heart Gumdrop Yarn Cherry uploaded by Erin S.

BY COATS & CLARK INC.

COATS & CLARK-Red Heart Yarns: Gumdrop. With bright trendy colors and a silky soft hand; this 100% premium acrylic yarn is perfect for kids; toddlers and adults too! Weight category: 4. Content: 100% acrylic. Put-up: 4oz/113g; 204yd/187m. Knitting gauge: 17st x 23r = 4in/10cm on US-8/5mm needles. Crochet gauge: 12sc x 15r = 4in/10cm with US-9/I/5.5mm hook. Care: Machine wash; tumble dry; do not bleach; do not iron; may be dry cleaned. Dyelotted-we try but cannot guarantee matching dyelots. Imported. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Renee W.
Renee W.
UNBELIEVABLE!! I saw this in the store and thought it would make an adorable crochet blankie for my grandbaby. I was sooo right!! I LOVE how it turned out! The Red Heart Gumdrop Yarn Cherry is bright and so soft!! A++++
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
SUPER CUTENESS!! I've made a few baby items with the various color patterns of the Gumdrop line, and it always turns out cute and soft!
Erin S.
Erin S.
Kentwood
I love this yarn. It works up well, it's super soft. I made a blanket for each of my twins with it.
Angela T.
Angela T.
Dallas, TX
I love this color. I my self can't crochet but my granny did and I loved the blankets she made me. they were so soft and pretty. I wish I knew how to crochet then I would make me a blanket and some blankets for my boys..... a different color for them of course.
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
Portland, OR
Really good quality yarn for baby blankets and a reasonable price too!
They have one of the best color selections of any brand out there.
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
This is a great yarn for making little knit caps it's also great for blankets very durable yes very soft on the gentle little skin
Rania Z.
Rania Z.
Last year I made blanket for my son as a gift I use red heart yarn..this yarn is amazing. easy to work with.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
I'm in love with this yarn. It knits up really well. It has beautiful colorways and stripes well. Love it.
Jacqueline D.
Jacqueline D.
Truro, NS
I used this yarn to make a cowl, hat and mittens. I loved the colour. I crochet these items. I was very happy with the finished product. The only frustrating part was the fact that the yarn split while crochet. I found the yarn very affordable. I would recommend the product just be carful to keep you tension not overly tight and you won't have the splitting problem. If you are new at crochet this might not be a first pick for you.