by Coastal Scents
Ask a Question
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI

How is the quality of this brand?
Jenna J.
Jenna J.
March 18, 2014, 10:51 a.m.
I used to use their lip gloss all the time. Its pretty good quality, true to color and not sticky. Its very decently priced and there is a good amount in the tube.
Deanna G.
Deanna G.
March 17, 2014, 6:15 a.m.
For the price the quality is great! I would say if you like ELF then you would like coastal scents. And if you are a makeup junkie like me then you know all the tips to making the most of products. Using primers and the proper brushes will give you the looks you want.
Karissa K.
Karissa K.
Feb. 14, 2014, 7:33 p.m.
For the price, the quality is amazing!
Sare S.
Sare S.
March 16, 2013, 9 p.m.
It depends i guess but i think its pretty good if you get one of their eyeshadow palettes!
Blogger S.
Blogger S.
Dec. 1, 2012, 12:40 p.m.
Mainly awesome depending what you get.
Martesha A.
Martesha A.
Nov. 28, 2012, 7:06 p.m.
Great quality & very very pigmented reminds me of NYX!!!!!! Prices are great tooo.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Nov. 8, 2012, 4:29 p.m.
The price is great and the quality doesn't suffer for it. I love the palettes a lot. The color's are nicely pigmented and look great too.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Nov. 8, 2012, 6:05 a.m.
I think it is pretty good. It looks nice on, and the pigmentation is rich.
Amrit K.
Amrit K.
Nov. 4, 2012, 10:09 a.m.
It is pretty good
Victoria N.
Victoria N.
Nov. 2, 2012, 11:02 p.m.
The pricing is great and the products are perfect for beginner makeup artists
Haley N.
Haley N.
Nov. 1, 2012, 7:51 p.m.
Depends on what you get just like everyother brand not everything is going to amzing! the shadows a pigmented tho
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Oct. 31, 2012, 5:50 p.m.
I received a sample from myglam and I loved it! Love the way it went on smoothly
Dawn H.
Dawn H.
Oct. 29, 2012, 11:13 a.m.
I received shadow samples from them in my glam! bag and fell in love instantly! Great quality and the wear was long
M P.
M P.
Oct. 28, 2012, 12:59 p.m.
Not that amazing, honestly. I think this brand is hyped just because it's cheaper than higher end brands. Yes, cheaper- because the quality isn't there! You get what you pay for definitely applies to this brand- save your money for something better!
Pavan S.
Pavan S.
Oct. 27, 2012, 3:39 p.m.
The quality is amazing considering how much you are paying. Totally worth trying it out. I have 5 palettes from them and LOVE them all.
Sherri-Gae S.
Sherri-Gae S.
Oct. 27, 2012, 3:02 p.m.
The quality is great for the money and they are always having some kind of sale. I am a big fan and have lots of their makeup etc.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Oct. 27, 2012, 2:35 p.m.
They quality is great for the money. i have the 252 palette and only a few are slightly chalky/unpigmented

Join Now