Coastal Scents Winterberry Palette

Packed with twelve highly-pigmented, berry-inspired shades, our Winterberry Palette contains a variety of festive colors for endless possibilities. The shades are a combination of shimmers and satin shadows that can be applied dry or wet to create a deeper, longer lasting effect. All twelve eye shadow shades are magnetically held in our matte black palette. The Winterberry Palette includes a mirrored case. THE HOT POTS INCLUDED IN THIS SET ARE: Light Pink, Silver Lilac, Light Plum, White Silver, Mauve Frost, Amethyst, Steel Grey, Thulian Pink, Tyrian Purple, Lavender, Raisin Berry, Regalia Purple Dimensions: Palette: 5.75" x 4.28" x 0.5" (14.6cm x 10.9cm x 1.3cm), Mirror: 5.44" x 4" (13.8cm x 10.2cm), Eye Shadow Pot Diameter: 1" (2.5cm) Net Weight: 15.6g / 0.48oz Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Mineral Oil, Magnesium Stearate, o-cymen-5-ol. May Contain: Mica and Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Chromium Oxide Greens, FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No.1 Al Lake. SKU: PL-HP-01 / UPC: 812158020430

Okay im a little skeptical about trying this pallet because ive heard mixed things....i have super sensitive skin, does this break out a lot of people? And for some reason my eye lids burn with cheaper eye shadows, my morphe pallets and two faced pallets are fine but my cover girl pallets make my eyes burn a little...has anyone had any problem with this with this pallet? Also, pigmentation? Is it good? Blendable? Fallout? Thanks!
Tiene buena pigmentación
Are these shimmery or matte shades?
Start your review of Coastal Scents Winterberry Palette!
Alexandria, VA
This pallet is EVERYTHING. The neutrals are stunning and I love the purple eyeshadows for my eyes, which are brown. I can create so many smokey eye looks with this pallet, which are my go to every day eye shadow looks. I COMPLETELY recommend this product. Great color pay off and versatile.
Clermont, FL
Awesome palette. Beautiful colors, Good pigmentation. Sturdy palette. It has a HUGE mirror. Good quality for the price. Good range of colors and they have some MAC dupes too.
Phoenix , AZ
i have bought this palette like 2 times already i love it so much, it is so pigmented and they are so easy to work with as well. and what i love the most it the price because it is very cheap and affordable
Los Angeles, CA
Great product and color payoff for the price a great steal !! I mostly used it for everyday and added dark colors to make it dramatic need another one asap!!
Lebanon, MO
I like this pallette. The colors are nice. I would have liked if all the shadows weren't all shimmer shadows. You can do so many looks with these colors.
Katy, TX
I actually got most of these hot pots whenever I created my own palette. Highly pigmented and blend easily. I just wish talc wasn't the main ingredient.
Niagara Falls, NY
Love love love this palette! Beautiful blendable shades, very very little fallout. Huge mirror is a plus. Soft shimmery colors and a great price point.
North Las Vegas, NV
I love the shades that come with this palette. It's totally worth the buy, especially if you love deep colors. Would be a great gift to give someone.
Wirtz, VA
Coastal scents it the bes cheap drugstore products. Its amazing how only coast $5 and as pigmented. I personally love this colors
New Orleans, LA
OMG I'm loving the color very warm and wintery you can where theses at the right time of day I will where theses colors everyday
Ask a question to the Influenster community...