BY COASTAL SCENTS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How is the pigment on this palette compared to the naked ...1 Answers
  • Should I buy it? Is if very pigmented or anything?1 Answers
  • Is this a good brand to buy? I always see ads for it but ...1 Answers
VANESSA S.
Beeville, TX
This satisfied my need for the color purple. I love the formula as it had little to no fallout and blended easily without losing pigment. The variety of shades did not disappoint and the colors work with different skin tones.
Christy C.
This is a super great palette for that gal that wants those beautiful blush toned eyeshadows for a reasonable price. Most think if the price is reasonable then the product won't be as good, but not for this palette. The pigmentation is to die for and the blendability is amazing.
Larissa S.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
Overall, this palette is an okay buy. I ordered it online and when it arrived I realized that although some colors were highly pigmented, a lot of other ones were not pigmented at all. I honestly recommend simply buying their individual hot pots instead.
Elizabeth A.
Surprisingly pigmented. Affordably priced, and great selection of colors. I will say that they aren't necessarily as smooth and easy to apply as MAC, a couple of colors were a little stiff and powdery, but a majority of the shadows applied well.
johanna  r.
Indianapolis, IN
They have very good pigmentation, last all day and do not crease. Whats makes it even better is that they have very fair affordable prices.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Lo mejor de ellas es su precio, son bastante accesibles y hacen su trabajo. No son las mejores del mercado pero sacan de apuros!
Jenny P.
I like this product. It has a nice pigmentation however the formula is not my favorite. It's worth the price though!
Álvaro Lear25062 T.
Zaraza,Guarico
las ujeres de mi casa les encanta usar estos productos y las hacen lucir muy hermosas, ademas no son muy costosos
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Me gusta mucho esta paleta, porque tiene excelente formula y pigmentacion, y los colores bellos, la recomiendo!
Diane R.
Glendale, CA
Such great product. These eyeshadow are amazing. And such a great price. I have to palettes ive custom made.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I was thinking about getting some of these shadows. How is the pigmentation on these? Do some colors have more than others. Are there any colors I should stay away from? Not necessarily from this palette, but all coastal scent shadows?
Emily V.
Are these really pigmented? And does anyone know how much this costs? The colors are absolutely gorgeous
Nishtha D.
ahmedabad
Is this palette worthy to buy, are the colours pigmented enough? Is this easy to blend?
Jacqui M.
Temecula, CA
I've had my eye on this palette! How are the sparkly shades in the palette?
Lizabeth G.
san jose, CA
hows the pigment with this palette