Coastal Scents Winterberry Palette

Packed with twelve highly-pigmented, berry-inspired shades, our Winterberry Palette contains a variety of festive colors for endless possibilities. The shades are a combination of shimmers and satin shadows that can be applied dry or wet to create a deeper, longer lasting effect. All twelve eye shadow shades are magnetically held in our matte black palette. The Winterberry Palette includes a mirrored case. THE HOT POTS INCLUDED IN THIS SET ARE: Light Pink, Silver Lilac, Light Plum, White Silver, Mauve Frost, Amethyst, Steel Grey, Thulian Pink, Tyrian Purple, Lavender, Raisin Berry, Regalia Purple Dimensions: Palette: 5.75" x 4.28" x 0.5" (14.6cm x 10.9cm x 1.3cm), Mirror: 5.44" x 4" (13.8cm x 10.2cm), Eye Shadow Pot Diameter: 1" (2.5cm) Net Weight: 15.6g / 0.48oz Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Mineral Oil, Magnesium Stearate, o-cymen-5-ol. May Contain: Mica and Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Chromium Oxide Greens, FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No.1 Al Lake. SKU: PL-HP-01 / UPC: 812158020430

Okay im a little skeptical about trying this pallet because ive heard mixed things....i have super sensitive skin, does this break out a lot of people? And for some reason my eye lids burn with cheaper eye shadows, my morphe pallets and two faced pallets are fine but my cover girl pallets make my eyes burn a little...has anyone had any problem with this with this pallet? Also, pigmentation? Is it good? Blendable? Fallout? Thanks!
Tiene buena pigmentación
Are these shimmery or matte shades?
Start your review of Coastal Scents Winterberry Palette!
Farwaniya, Jeleeb Al
Can’t wait to het my hands on this and edit my review section. I’m so so in love with the shades that I couldn’t stop myself from ordering it. Hope it lives up-to my expectations! My first purchase from Coastal Scents *FingersCrossed*
Coastal Scents Winterberry Palette uploaded by Tiffany J.
Coastal Scents Winterberry Palette I really love this palette!! The colors are beautiful and fun to play with, they are all shimmers that compliment each other very nicely. Creamy and pigmented and they last all day, too. I would definitely recommend this palette to anyone.
Thessaloniki, Panorama
Coastal Scents Winterberry Palette uploaded by Marina S.
I love the colors in this palette. The pigmentation is great and there is minimal fall out. The big mirror is very handy and sometimes I use it even when I'm at home to apply my make up. Love the fact you can customize it and the magnet is strong unlike other palettes. Plus, you can't beat the price. The only downside is you have to pay a lot in shipping fees if you live in Europe like me.
Merida, YUC
I got this palette directly from the Coastal Scents website, and the price was nice. This is a full shimmers palette, so you can't create a full look with it, but it has very beautiful berry and purple colors, mostly cool toned. While the shadows swatch amazing, I definitely have to work a bit when applying them on my lids, usually wetting my brush with setting spray and building the color up with at least two layers of product. They do last a long time on my eyes, even without a primer, so I think that's very nice. Also, I really like that they're all magnetic pans and that the palette comes with a giant mirror, it makes it travel-friendly.
Airdrie, AB
This is one of my favorite palettes to date and I am a collector of palettes. The colors are universally flattering and Coastal Scents makeup wears really well, is easy to apply and has minimal fall out. Truly, worth the money!
Perryvale, AB
I enjoy this palette as the shadows are amazing in quality but I don't reach for it as much as I want too! It is a great palette for fall and winter!! Recommend for your kit if you're just starting out!!
Lovely deep colours perfect with interesting smoky eyes! So easy to blend and a nice mixture of purples for your taste! Great packaging and quite long lasting!
North Lauderdale , Florida
I love this pallet. The colors blend well with my skin complextion. I have a few pallets from this brand and I've been happy every time.
Estos colores que trae esta paleta estan buenisimos por sus colores morados vino solo colores para un look glamuroso
Thessaloniki
Im nor really good in smokey eyes but for a smokey eye look this palette works perfect
Ask a question to the Influenster community...