15 colors available

BY COASTAL SCENTS

maribella r.
maribella r.
Harvey, IL
Love this foundation! It has an amazing coverage! It looks super natural and flawless! There are many great things about this foundation one of them being that it doesn't feel heavy ! It is super light weight and best of all is its super long wearing ! Definitely on my faves list ! Really recommend it !
Sofia F.
Sofia F.
Riverside, CA
This fondation is really good and I highly recommend this if you want som coverage but not much like for school it's was a little matte and it was easy to apply I would totally buy it again because I like the medium coverage it gives me for school
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Full coverage at its best and it doesn't get better than this. Applies so smoothly with no creases or caking. It looks like it was professionally done once applied. Great investment and would buy anytime.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is amazing for a cheap HD foundation. I bought this whole package of every shade years back and loved the coverage of these! It was such a smooth, flawless finish for a cheaper foundation. Everyone was always so surprised when I told them where I purchased it from.
Martina H.
Martina H.
Review for: St-4B
I really like this foundation , I used it for like four months last year . It covers everything and I have some bad acne problems but you can't even notice it with this foundation on.... I love it and I recommend all of you to try it.
Quezia M.
Quezia M.
Eu usei e gostei muito acho que todos que usaram vão gostar eu adorei sério msm ele é muito bom
loreli M.
loreli M.
Does this foundation help with dark spot cover.
Gloria B.
Gloria B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well is the coverage on this product?
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
Broken Arrow, OK
With this being a High Definition foundation does that mean it has a thick and heavy feeling?
Kayleigh J.
Kayleigh J.
How does this hold up for people with oily skin?
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Brownsville, TX
Had anyone tried this foundation? I have purchased shadows, brushes and blush palette from coastal scents and they're great but idk if I should buy the foundation, I'd like some reviews before.