BY COASTAL SCENTS

The color that dominated your dollhouse can now become a staple in your makeup collection with the Think Pink Palette. Containing twelve highly pigmented shades ranging from pastel pink, deep rose, to matte black. This palette allows you to create endless girly or sultry pink looks. The shades included are a combination of matte and shimmery finish and can be applied dry or wet for a deeper, longer lasting effect. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Danielle G.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this palette on a whim since I love pink. However, I find myself not reaching for this palette since I purchased it. I swatched the colors and though they are glittery and pigmented I just find that the shades are not really my style. I do not often use pink in my day to day look. However, I like that the palette has a large mirror inside and comes with 12 shadows and was under $15.00.
Emma M.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this palette during Coastal Scents breast cancer awareness month special, which included this palette, think pink brush set, and pink lipstick. I love this palette because although pink can be difficult to wear, I find that these shades are very wearable and not to overpowering. They have such great pigmentation and last all day even w/o primer!
Regine S.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love this palette, I'm a good fan of pinks and for the price it's amazing. My eye color is brown with a dark complexion and even though it's cheaper than most palettes it compares to even my best eye shadows. I would buy again especially for such a low price!
Valerie C.
I love this palette. Very pigmented. All very pretty pink colors. Some have some shimmer to them. Very pretty